Xhaleo2 at 7-11 Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I couldn't resist when I saw a $20 starter kit at 7-11. The Xhaleo2 is a 401 kit for half the price listed on their own website. I enjoy the little bugger quite a bit. I don't like the carts or the flavors (my wife prefers the nicotine carts to most juices). But what about the customer service?

I lost a battery, possibly due to dripping... :oops: Anyhow I took the whole thing back and Just as promised the 7-11 handed me a new one, no transaction and no questions.

Well they did ask what part was dead. What did I get, the took the old set and I got a brand new sealed pack with 4 new carts.

They say they aren't selling many, I hope they keep carrying these things as they are a cheap way for a beginner to get in to the world of vaping and stop sucking on those cancer sticks.

Doc

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
So there a 410 or a 401 would like to get a few carts and attys for them just to have around or put in the glove box of the truck.

I couldn't resist when I saw a $20 starter kit at 7-11. The Xhaleo2 is a 410 kit for half the price listed on their own website. I enjoy the little bugger quite a bit. I don't like the carts or the flavors (my wife prefers the nicotine carts to most juices). But what about the customer service?

I lost a battery, possibly due to dripping... :oops: Anyhow I took the whole thing back and Just as promised the 7-11 handed me a new one, no transaction and no questions.

Well they did ask what part was dead. What did I get, the took the old set and I got a brand new sealed pack with 4 new carts.

They say they aren't selling many, I hope they keep carrying these things as they are a cheap way for a beginner to get in to the world of vaping and stop sucking on those cancer sticks.

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread