• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
You mean it's stripped, or it broke? If it stripped, you can try a very small bolt extractor or even pounding a drill bit into it and try spinning it out. If you've got a dremel and the right attachments you could make a notch and use a flat head screw driver. If it snapped off entirely, thats a little trickier. If you're careful a dremel would work with a very small screw driver.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
It's such a small screw so an extractor probably won't work. But a careful hand and a dremel with jeweler engraving bit could get a notch deep enough to use an eyeglass micro flathead to back it out. Or you could sand the other 3 contact points and leave it. 3 screws should secure it good enough. I would probably try to get out out though. They must have really tightened that screw in there for it to break like that, or it was broke already.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Nic
YW. This is not an uncommon issue with this mod.
Mine has been doing the very same thing and I processed
bottom plate only as per tutorial and that solved the problem.
Hope it works for you.

Nice reply King Diamond.
Even though he's having trouble getting it apart, it seems you pretty much will have his issue solved, Once he gets it apart.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
It snapped off entirely. Will the way posted above work if I won't sand the top plate? I feel that I'll mess up if į try to unscrew the broken screw..

The way the video shows the soldered negative lead,,,,, just stripping the chrome from the screw base, from the screws that can be removed,, should work fine.

alex jo f

Verified Member
Jun 8, 2015
I just go this mod today and I'm having this annoying issue. When I push up watts to 25 or more and try to vape it screen says power reduced and reduces wattage by 5w. Is this fixable, if yes, how? I'm using aspire atlantis tank and a samsung 18650 25f battery.
things a piece...try sanding screw connxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread