The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ya got me

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by Suthrnbuckhunter, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Suthrnbuckhunter

Suthrnbuckhunter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    SW Georgia,USA
    Hi Y'all,just a note to tell ya I just purchased a couple of these,1 each for my son and myself.I included the following (below)in the order comments.I sure wish the ext caps had been avaiable, but I just have to pay shipping on them later.I compared your device to another and Ill edit out that name when I post this.No since starting a war..LOL..Im sure the other device is a great one as well,but your price did it for me:thumbs:I already have 2 Kicks for these
    Order Comments
    Just wanted you to know that my 1st choice was the EDITED from EDITED,but after seeing all the reviews and compareing the PRICE,your PV got my money.I needed 2 so my son who is a bit challenged could have the ease of use such as a mechanical.Your price on this device was the deciding factor for me.Please let me know when the ext caps are available,as I would have purchased them now if I could.Ill get them later,and again Thanks for keeping your price resonable.I love keeping my money in the good ole USA

Bucky

2. CaSHMeRe

CaSHMeRe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    USA
    Appreciate the kind words BUcky! Hope you and your son enjoy the LEGACY and if you guys ever have any questions, you know where to find us!

3. Suthrnbuckhunter

Suthrnbuckhunter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2012
    SW Georgia,USA
    Well they came in the mail today.I got them both married up with the kick twins.I have to say,it was a beautiful wedding.My son and I couldnt be happier.I'm absolutely ammazed at the quality of this device.When ya see these things on a video or in pictures,its really hard to immagine the actual weight and feel of it.The simplicity of this setup is mind blowing.Ive changed several differrent omh rated devices and have not been disappointed in any of them.I even used the Legacy w/o the kick using LR attachments and it was a completely satisfing vape.I have no doubt that I got my money's worth and wanted to tell you once again..Thank you for keeping your prices reasonable.I will not hesitate to tell my friends about your product.

Bucky
    Bucky

4. CaSHMeRe

CaSHMeRe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2008
    USA
    Happy to hear Bucky!

Lets us know if you ever have any further questions or need anything! Have a great rest of the week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.