Yaeliq better than I imagined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron1100us

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
iowa
In the search for a good Peach, I decided to try Peach from Yaeliq. I heard about them on here and people seemed to like juice from there.

I have tried Peach from Back Woods Brew. Was not impressed. I like to be able to custom order juice. I ordered with extra flavor, two shots of sweet, all VG and it was 100 ml for a total of only $28 shipped. Wasn't planning on being impressed with so much for so little.

It tastes like Peaches. Finally a Peach juice I can taste. And its soo smooth. No throat irritation like I get with a lot of juices. Nice vapor quality and a nice big vapor cloud. This bottle is huge lol. Next on the list is Pear. If hessitant, go ahead and try Yaeliq, I know I'll be ordering more. No idea how I'm going to vape it all lol, all they have are 100 ml bottles.

tyhave2a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Aaron1100us

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
iowa
Thats awesome:) Yeah, I'm really impressed. Just ordered 100 ml of Pear:) 3000 ml, lol. That would last me like 10+ years. Good time to stock up. I'm going to slowly start building up my supply, just started this adventure two months ago.

I only have 20 some 15ml bottles, one 30ml, 36ml and a 50ml, mostly from MBV. I enjoy most MBV but for the price and quality of Yaeliq, I plan on ordering 2-4 bottles a month of different flavors. Then stock up on coils and I should be good for a while if the Government does something stupid and bands this stuff.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread