Total time (order to hand) = 13 days

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hey, Q, I'm planning to put an order at Yaeliq soon. Got any tips, comments on flavour, VG, PG etc.?

R

Can't generally comment on flavors b'coz it is to one's personal liking. However, here are my repeat orders:

1. Israel Coffee................ A very nice & strong coffee
2. Tiramisu...................... A dessert vape (like cakes & pastries)
3. Red Bull...................... Sweet, just the way I like it
3. Irish Cream.................. Strong & Bold drinks vape as in the name
4. Pekan Milkshake.......... Sweet smoothie type
5. Black Honey tobacco... As the name suggests, a sweet tobacco vape
6. Double RY4................. My most fav RY4 (sweet latakia tobacco type)

I usually select 50:50 PG/VG.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
80% of my e-liquids are overtly PG (70:30 PG/VG), so no - I'm fine with Yaeliq's 50:50. I've tried his other ratios and found the 50:50 ones offer a better VTF (for me).

Alright. Well, we're gonna get samples in our first order, so 50/50 it will be.
We'll see.

Thanks,
R

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Today's Catch ;)

In transit (ISL-CA) = ...........9 days
Canada Customs = .............4 days
Total time (order to hand) = 13 days

Q, My order left on March 9th, and it appeared on CanadaPost tracking March 19th for "further processing". Still no update? Did the same occur to you?

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
You are pretty darn right Puff, most ppl who got off Yaeliq weren't steeping theirs correctly. I'm purchasing Yaeliq's since it came into being - and that's probably over a year long - and never yet got a batch which had any off taste. And I'm a heavy/matured vaper, so I know the subject very well.

You see, not many juices in the globe come pre-steeped. Nearly all, from all vendors, need some sort of steeping before you can use. Even if you think one juice is pretty good out of the box - steep it for a week or two and see - there'll be a heavenly difference! I steep every bottle, from any/every vendor / mixer for two weeks as a standard practice.

Yaeliq's need more time. Especially for some of his complex juices (as like with any juice mixer). More the complexity = more time it needs to steep. As such, the straight ones like Mango, Strawberry etc. could be kept aside for about 2-3 weeks (but steep you should), while the mixes like Tiramisu, Sabre Blood etc. MUST be left untouched for over 6-weeks if you want to really taste them.

I have steeped my juice for nearly 6 months now.... Still the same... But it might because I order 100% VG..... Do you think there's a difference if I order say 70% VG or 50% VG (flavor wise)?

Reactions: qorax

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I have steeped my juice for nearly 6 months now.... Still the same... But it might because I order 100% VG..... Do you think there's a difference if I order say 70% VG or 50% VG (flavor wise)?

Not 100% sure buddy, b'coz some of his juices could be like that. Tho tastes are subjective, it's still wise to go down the well trodden path and buy only the ones which garners good reviews.

But yes, more the VG - lesser the flavor - more the vapor. And vice versa.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I ordered Israeli Coffee awhile ago and while not my favorite coffee vape I still continued to use it mixed with various caramel or vanilla juices from other suppliers. Based on that experience I wasn't chomping at the bit to order more from Yaeliq.

I really am a fan of Mothers Milk and pretty much most creamy strawberry flavors so decided to try yaeliq one more time when Mothers Milkshake was the April SOAD. Ordered 50/50 with 3mg and a flavor shot. Was surprised when I saw the flavor shot came in a separate 10 ml bottle which you can add if needed, nice touch. I used a cleaned out Mothers Milk 30 ml bottle to mix a small batch of 10% extra flavor boost but kept the main bottle un-boosted.

I remember from my experience with Israeli coffee that steeping definitely helps but always try juices fresh when I get them. First in the dripper and I was impressed that I then went for a fresh wrap in the kayfun and filled it up. Again very impressive, not overly sweet but more of a muted strawberry with a nice cream base, very Mothers milk ish. The flavored boosted smaller bottle was not too far off, more pronounced but still tasty. For me the flavor boost definitely was not needed but I liked both a lot, my preference just leans to a more muted strawberry.

I have had it for 2 weeks now and have already gone through half the bottle!!!!!! I have been burning through it in my Artic subtank though at about 25 to 30 watts but it is so good I don't want to stop!

I did order sample bottles of caramel candy and watermelon and those I was not impressed with at all, smelt good but lacked flavor when vaping.

I am a little torn, not that Mothers Milkshake is back to it's original price of $18 + 10 and vat it will equal out to about $30 instead of the $22 I paid on sale. It comes out to more per ml than mt baker vapor moo juice when ordered in 236 ml bottle. I ordered a 30 ml bottle of moo juice to try again and compare as I remembered it as being good, just not sure if as good as Yaeliq's Mothers Milkshake.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Yaeliq's Mothers Milkshake, for you Mother's Milk fans this should really satisfy.

One question, has anyone tried Yaeliq's Coffee Milkshake? I see it is also created By The Lizard King who was responsible for Mother's Milkshake. Like I mentioned I found Israeli Coffee OK, just not great but if Coffee Milkshake is as smooth and tasty as Mother's Milkshake then I am sure I will love it.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States

I ordered my Israeli Coffee at 70% VG and was never too happy with the flavor. The Mother's Milkshake I just got is 50/50 and it tastes great and can billow out the smoke in my dripper or Subtank. At 50/50 it is not the ultimate for cloud chasing but it is not too far off from my high VG cloud juices.

Reactions: Phassat

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
I ordered my Israeli Coffee at 70% VG and was never too happy with the flavor. The Mother's Milkshake I just got is 50/50 and it tastes great and can billow out the smoke in my dripper or Subtank. At 50/50 it is not the ultimate for cloud chasing but it is not too far off from my high VG cloud juices.

Mother's Milk from suicide bunny? That one is premium and price is much different than yaeliq though...

Yes on the 50:50... It would chucks some clouds and I have vaped many 50:50 juice as well... But I like the taste when it is more on the vg... I don't know why

Like Unicorn' milk... I think it is 70% VG or 80%. I like it a lot

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Sorry... I just re read and I believe you mean mothers milkshake from yaeliq... I don't know they have that flavor... I love strawberry and cream vape

It is easy to get those 2 confused but yes, I mean Mother's Milkshake from yaeliq and it is a winner for sure. You might want to try Moo Juice from Mt Baker Vapor as well, a good strawberries and cream. I had Moo Juice awhile ago though but just ordered another bottle to compare. If the Mother's Milkshake from Yaeliq was still on sale for $11 I would be ordering 2 bottles for sure.

Is the $10 shipping a flat rate from Yaeliq on any # of bottles you buy? If so then I might be able to get a few friends in on it so that the price is more manageable.

Reactions: qorax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread