razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Just ordered 3 flavors from MBV:
-50ml Hawk Sauce 24mg/ml 50/50
-50ml Cinnamon Roll 24mg/ml 50/50
-30ml Thug juice 24mg/ml 50/50

And also placed an order at IBTanked for 2 tanks. Royal Blue light swirl and the Toxic and Sandlewood bold swirl, also got their refilling drip tip. Got standard size tanks, like the look a lot better on the Provari Mini than the XL tanks (just use Smok DCT right now).

The wait is gonna be killer, can't wait to see the tanks in person :2cool: Will post up pics once they're here.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Well half my vapemail showed up today, got my liquids from MBV. Thug juice smells awesome and going to load some up in a cartotank right now. Hopefully the IBTanked tanks show up Monday or sometime early next week. Still no tracking number or anything for them yet :(

**Edit: Going to hold off on the thug juice, just saw on their site it is known to crack plastic tanks.

Last edited:

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
Awesome! I got unecpected vapemail today, I wasn't expecting my order until next week. Love when that happens!!!

-30ml Thug Juice 24mg/ml 50/50

And also placed an order at IBTanked for 2 tanks. Royal Blue light swirl and the Toxic and Sandlewood bold swirl, also got their refilling drip tip. Got standard size tanks, like the look a lot better on the Provari Mini than the XL tanks (just use Smok DCT right now).

The wait is gonna be killer, can't wait to see the tanks in person :2cool: Will post up pics once they're here.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Razor,
The good news is that IBTanked is really a lot faster than you might suspect for a customized product. I don't remember exactly how long it took from the order, but I think it was less than a week. You'll love the tanks I'm sure.

I keep reminding myself that, they have to get painted and whatnot so it will take longer. The anticipation is killing me because I know they'll both look fantastic on my black Provari mini lol. 2 of my favorite color combos; blue/black and green/black.

Not sure what it'll look like with the chrome refilling drip tip they sell but I got a blue acrylic drip tip and can always pick up a green one if I don't like the way it looks. Also got the metal one from the PT2 which looks really nice IMO, so that's an option as well.

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
Isn't that the best! It's like I'm a kid again when I get vape stuff in the mail. Kinda funny. My wife was already bugging me about what I want for Christmas and all I tell her is about my list of vaping gear haha!

USPS tracking was showing an expected delivery date of 10/7 so this was a little surprise for me to check this morning and see it was "Out for Delivery" :D

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA

I feel you on this point. Ordered three IBTanked last week and find myself in eager anticipation of their delivery!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Yaaaaaaaaay for you!!! :banana:

I'll be looking for those pics..... :smokie:

thefallofray

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Mesa, AZ, USA
I made my first order for vapemail tonight since I've only been vaping about a month. So excited to get it.

FromMBV:
-iTaste MVP 2.0
-50ml Ecto Cooler 18mg 50/50
-50ml Pink Lemonade 18mg 50/50
-30ml Caramel Apple 18mg 50/50

Illusion Flavors:
-15ml Lemorade (Lemon-Lime Gatorade apparently . Haven't tried it, just ordered it off a whim and a hope) 18mg

Also going to pick up some Uncle Junk's Bettie White from a local brick and mortar because I don't want to have to wait for that stuff. Hopefully it'll all be here Friday. So ready to stop using borrowed PVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread