Yay! I think i found a good setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started vaping with Blu nine months ago. Thanks Blu!

But, a couple days ago I started using a new setup, and it's been working great!

An ego twist variable battery and kanger EVOD ego clearomizer.

Not sure how often I'll need to replace the atty, but I like the fact I can just replace without having to replace the whole clearomizer.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I started vaping with Blu nine months ago. Thanks Blu!

But, a couple days ago I started using a new setup, and it's been working great!

An ego twist variable battery and kanger EVOD ego clearomizer.

Not sure how often I'll need to replace the atty, but I like the fact I can just replace without having to replace the whole clearomizer.

Well done. I hope it works out cheaper and better too. :)

I change the heads in my evods quite often, certainly less than a week. You can get longer, but depends on the juice and how much you notice a bad taste should it start to gunk up.

Steve803

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Deland, Fl
vapinggenius.com
Thats a great setup and the same one i have now. I just got my EVOD tanks a couple of weeks ago and have purchased several other brands over the last 9 months. Some people say to remove one of the flavor wicks but i found that it causes the atty to leak and i generally use high VG juices without any issues with dry burns. If your wicks are silica (original wicks on the heads) then you can wash and rinse the heads and then dry with a tissue. Then i dry burn the coil. The coil will usually pop and fizz for a bit then you should get a smoke stream out of the chimney and the coil will glow. Once that happened you can reassemble the tank and fill it up and your good to go. I can usually got 2 to 4 refills before needing to wash everything but that all depends on how you vape and if the atty starts to get that tin'ish taste.

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk

seneca mike

Jan 18, 2013
upstate NY
Evods on evo's is the way to go. I have 6 different colors topped up each morning with 6 different VG juices, after cleaning the coils (wash and burn). Occassionally I'll wrap a new coil if one gets too gunky to clean up easily. I've given up on flavor wicks with 100% VG.... not really needed. Evods flood the battery and gurgle around 3/4 empty, but if you unscrew the head and blow it out into a kleenex, screw it back on, you can vape a little more. I find it best to refill and blow out the head just around 1/2 empty before it reaches gurgle/flood level.... that way you spend less time cleaning battery contacts. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread