• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Yay ... we've got our own forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Ha, I've got a never ending supply :D

2a76e0b7-b35e-4661-b276-d5d261ab9d8.jpg

Hooray!!!:D I love the group for just ladies... and I LOVE smilin' coffee!:p

bmacva

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Hi everyone, and thank you Kate for allowing us to come to our own happy place! :)

I look forward to chatting with everyone over coffee. And...I'll share with you all my favorite quote, from Maxine, I believe:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave, arriving safely in an attractive, well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, screaming 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!"

:D

~Beth

MrsJaaxx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
www.juicyliquid.com
I know I am being dumb but..Miss Jaxx is there also a Jaxx on the site..male? I am confused, I stay that way for the most part!
Hi Beth!

You aren't being dumb! There is, in fact, a Jaaxx, and he is the Mr. to my Miss. Will be MRS. at the beginning of next month. :wub:

SilkyVapor

Mar 21, 2009
Tennessee
Just wanted to say hi to all the gals :)

Kate - Your pictures have been making me laugh for weeks... Thank you :D

MaryKay - You look so much like someone I used to work with, who coincidentally also lives in Florida, in Crystal River I think or Crystal something LOL. She had the same sweet genuine smile that you have in your avatar. I miss her a lot. It's such a shame how real life gets in the way and we lose track of friends :( .... Love the book title :lol:

Hope you all have a good weekend.

jennydotz

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
West Virginia, USA
Kate I have a book called:
I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better

Reminds me of my neighbor's fridge magnet: "If I'd shot you when I wanted to I'd be out by now" which I always thought was funny

I haven't had a chance to mention also that I am so glad to see Kate back here!

texaslady

Apr 19, 2009
USA - TX
I'm Sonya and I live on the Texas Coast. Am 63 years old and new to vaping, but i LOVE it. It's wonderful to be off the cigarettes after 40 years. Amazing, actually. I feel like a miracle has happened.

Married 30 years, retired, and have a house full of animals - dogs & cats.

Nice to read all of your posts!

Attachments

• sophie.jpg
    sophie.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 264
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread