• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Welcome to our health group, please make yourselves at home.

Here's some reading material to keep you occupied while you wait to see the Doc ;)

Dummies.jpg

And I bet you're not used to the luxury of hot drinks when you're in a waiting room

2a76e0b7-b35e-4661-b276-d5d261ab9d8.jpg

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Wow, this is the first time I've been invited to join a group on this forum, and I am extremely flattered and flushed.
Now all I have to do is figure out a way to tell my husband that a group called Wrecked and Bonkers want me to come in and play!
Um, what was it that inspired you to say 'we want her', anyway, was it something I said, maybe if I knew that it would help me to sort of clue him in...sure, it was that Psyco-Path thing, wasn't it. Now, that was actually on a little sign I saw in a garden/greenhouse/gift store, and I thought it was hilarious and never forgot it. (?) Now that things are expected to be more inclusive, I probably should have added >handicapped accessible< to that, sorry!
Yes, I have ADD, something that is menial compared to what could be wrong with me, it's just something a to constantly work around because my neurons don't follow "normal" parameters. My daughter (her too) says there's nothing wrong with the way she thinks, she likes it fine.
And I do have Rheumatoid Arthritis, but that came to me through my family's genes, not so surprising. Other than that, I'm just fine thanks.
I say what I think, I have no particular political leanings (Independant) but right now a Democrat couldn't BUY a vote from me.
I love Jesus and have all my life, we have four cats, was five until April 9th, Pepi (lePeu)had feline HIV, and a schitzu (I can't spell it right cause it would be bleeped)Sadie who's 7 this year--all rescues, with issues of their own.
You may want to know that I am trying my best to promote "vaping" by sending almost every penny I have to send to get stuff!
That's about it, so if you still want me that will be great!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hey! I have 2 cats and 1 dog at the moment, My dog is just a goof but my cats brook no silliness! They rule the world and we are just door and can openers. The dog is for sleeping with and getting us when they want out. Oh and for attacking when she is sound alseep.
Sheba and Dotty (black markings) and Scotty (butterscotch markings)

Shebaandthecats.jpg

Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Yup - I'm a cat person - I have 5 cats.

My beloved shadow of 12 years - Goldie (my current avatar) passed away in November. I didn't take it very well there for awhile. Hubby was so wonderful - he built her a wooden box to bury her in and I went to the monument company and bought a pet plaque.

If Tears Could Build A Stairway
And Memories Were A Lane,
I Would Walk Right Up To Heaven
And Bring You Back Again

All of our cats were abandoned. We live in the country and people think they can just drive by and drop off their unwanted cats. Goldie showed up at our door 12 years ago pregnant and hungry. We just take them in and keep them or find a good home for them.

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Hey! I have 2 cats and 1 dog at the moment, My dog is just a goof but my cats brook no silliness! They rule the world and we are just door and can openers. The dog is for sleeping with and getting us when they want out. Oh and for attacking when she is sound alseep.
Sheba and Dotty (black markings) and Scotty (butterscotch markings)

Shebaandthecats.jpg

LOL you go Mary !! atm .. I have 4 dogs .. 3 cats ... numbers subject to change when the next stray wanders into the yard ... 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread