Yea glycerine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
I've been vaping for less than a week...love it. The only issue I have is a sore throat. I know to drink lots of water and have been for the most part. I bought some glycerine yesterday from a craft store and added it to my PG juice and it is wonderful. For all of you who started with a kit and some 100% PG juice, like I did, go buy some VG and add a bit. It may weaken the nic content but it definitely vapes better IMO. I know this info is all over the forum but I wanted to let everyone know the difference it made for my vaping experience.:)

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
I agree. When I first started vaping I also found that I had a sensitivity to the PG, which many do. Sore, irritated throat with a unusually harsh throat hit and I then learned about VG here on the forums. I bought my first VG at WalMart (HUMCO brand) and also found some at an A.C. Moore arts & crafts store. I've since purchased a larger bottle (NOW brand pure VG) and use it as my mainstay.

I purchase either 18 or 24mg e-juice in 50ml bottles and mix it 50/50 with my VG. Now I end up with a milder 9 or 12mg mix and even though the flavor has been reduced, it is still enough for me. I since have had no problems and have been mixing like this for almost 9 months now.

:thumb:

nawt40

Aug 1, 2010
New York
Been mixing my own juices now for 2 weeks and use a 50/50 mix of PG/VG at 24 mg nicotine. Got it at "Freedomsmokes". I use LorAnn's flavors and find that the throat hit comes from the harsher flavorings, such as raspberry, strawberry, and the straight citric flavors. Bubble gum, cotton candy, banana, and the cream flavors are much smoother. So I mix a harsh with a smooth and get the perfect hit every time. My favorite is Tutti-Frutti with Banana Cream, tastes like juicy fruit gum...just the right taste and hit for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread