Yelp Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It would be tactless and self-serving of me to review my OWN company on Yelp, so I hope there will be a few of you that can take a moment and help everyone here at Tasty Vapor get on the Yelp radar by posting a quick review. Can you help us out?

Tasty Vapor - East Oakland - Oakland, CA

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
It would be tactless and self-serving of me to review my OWN company on Yelp, so I hope there will be a few of you that can take a moment and help everyone here at Tasty Vapor get on the Yelp radar by posting a quick review. Can you help us out?

Tasty Vapor - East Oakland - Oakland, CA
Sorry, I had to complain about the fact that you offer so many great liquids, I get headaches trying to make up my mind when placing orders! lol

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
What happened to all the Yelp reviews? I posted a review last week, as did several other folks, and now they have mysteriously disappeared! What gives?

RJD
i will comfirm that there was only one review when i posted mine. had to do the signup thing but i refreshed the page and saw mine with the one already present. there is a link at the bottom of the reviews to view the 'filtered' reviews. guessing any others were filtered. at the top though the page says only 2 reviews
~edit~

Last edited:

crashinbrn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
south-east Texas
CRASHINBRN.NET
If this is your first Yelp review, and it is an OMG i love this review, it will likely be filtered. The theory is in order for your review to be filtered, you need to do some reviews to establish that you are not a bot.
yea it is my first, never heard of yelp till now too. after watching the vid i do understand why. it makes sense.
(i hope mine makes it thru)

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I hate when Yelp does that :( I will be in sometime in the next week then write up a review I "should" have enough other reviews to make it by the crazy filter :lol:
Can't wait to get my hands on some TV juices! woot!!

Stop by the shop! We LOVE meeting customers! On the plus, we also have lots of stuff in the store that we don't have available on the site. (But yes, in turn, stuff available on the site that isn't available in the store.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread