Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yay! I tried reddit but I hadn’t used my account in so long it had been security locked almost a year ago and I never noticed.

wound up making a .................. account. They’re mean over there. I asked about ECF (I was mostly there just to find out was up here) and he offered me a “refugee” badge.

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
Yay! I tried reddit but I hadn’t used my account in so long it had been security locked almost a year ago and I never noticed.

wound up making a .................. account. They’re mean over there. I asked about ECF (I was mostly there just to find out was up here) and he offered me a “refugee” badge.
You say there's some other place where vaping is discussed?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
You say there's some other place where vaping is discussed?
More or less. Possibly less. I had one conversation that seemed to revolve around this guy being happy he could use profanity. There was one moderator who seemed to be incredibly active. He mentioned that he had a link to the form rules in his sig but he didn’t, so I looked them up and there weren’t any. Just a thing about “following the money”. It was weird.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Seriously? They block the names of other ecig sites? Possibly a reason I guess. Seems perhaps excessive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread