YES! it's a CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satb813

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Maryland
ok, not to change subject...(btw, love me some corgis!!!) i'm so anxious about the birth of my Chuck....when???? when???? i know...grasshopper (bornagainst), wait...but i can't.... i want to see it! i want to hold it!!! quacker knows...i already ordered a little Chuck without getting my big Chuck and felt like i was soooooo...umm, jumpimg the gun..., nahh...now i have double duty waiting....dam. ugh, jeff you're killing me... but, love you still... can we fast forward a bit????

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
ok, not to change subject...(btw, love me some corgis!!!) i'm so anxious about the birth of my Chuck....when???? when???? i know...grasshopper (bornagainst), wait...but i can't.... i want to see it! i want to hold it!!! quacker knows...i already ordered a little Chuck without getting my big Chuck and felt like i was soooooo...umm, jumpimg the gun..., nahh...now i have double duty waiting....dam. ugh, jeff you're killing me... but, love you still... can we fast forward a bit????

Find your inner tranquility padawann. It will all be over soon.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
padawann...love it!!! ugh, just waiting. erg, never liked waiting...

It sucks, but it does end, that's all that I can say about it.

Mine came in the week my dad died so I wasn't able to be anywhere near as excited as I wanted to be since I was busy ferrying people in from out of town to my mom's place.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Well, he changed his outlook of me the moment he found out I was a smoker. He used to hit the cigs pretty hard before I was born and moved on to pipe tobacco, and was quite a collector of pipes. One day, he just woke up and stopped entirely. Ever since then he's had a very harsh disdain for smokers and tobacco in general.

I wish the switch had flipped for me, but I have problems controlling my impulses sometimes. :oops: Well, when it comes to harming myself, at least.

He never viewed it as not smoking, because to him there was still smoke coming out of me. Then again, I initially struggled with vaping before I finally got clear of cigs, then of course with the events of the last few weeks I slipped again since I forgot my PV and cigs were at the funeral, so I'm finally getting clear of them again.

That's about all I can say without feeling like I need a shrink lol.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I wish the switch had flipped for me, but I have problems controlling my impulses sometimes. :oops: Well, when it comes to harming myself, at least.
Will power is a difficult thing. My theory is that, in terms of the addictive things that will kill you, tobacco, fattening food, alcohol and drugs, I picked the two that kill you slower. And, thanks to PVs, now I'm down to only one of them.

quakereject

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Arizona
Up until recently, I had three of those... strangely, despite my sister getting VERY heavily into the drug world I resisted that influence very well. I think it stems from a complete disdain for anything that affects my LOC. Pot was boring as hell, and everything else just didn't seem worth it. I mean, I'm a fattie so I'm already running with a case of the munchies, I don't need dope to make it even worse. Plus I'm lazy enough, really don't need help with that so it kinda just killed the whole point for me.

Didn't drink for the first 16 years of my life, got into beerin it up for around a year, then woke up with no knowledge of what happened the night prior feeling like I got hit by a truck, that was enough to stop me for another 16 years, lol (yeah, I know, WUSS). Recently had picked up alcohol again, but just saw no point in wasting as much cash as I did on it, so finally quit it again, this time I think for good aside the standard casual drinking a few times a year that I used to do.

Down to one thing left now, and changing that slowly but surely. I was an Italian chef for 7 years so I know how to make good, and not so bad for you food, then again I know how to make some seriously bad for you food too... I just didn't choose to start cooking healthier until a few years ago. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread