Yeti Battery Adapter Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUltimateG

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2009
Colorado
Yes, They're the same ones :p

I never really sold 801 Atomizers, and I'm not even really all that impressed with them (personal preference) and if I don't use an item...I'm not going to sell it to people unless I have to.

Are there better 801 atomizers other than SLB?

Thank you for the response regarding the adapters.

I got a question posted in the review section regarding 302 vs 801 attys. I know the 302 will fit the 801 batts but was really wondering which atty is better. 302's are hard to come by, but I found a supplier that has em. My main reason for wanting a 801 is larger cart capacity. 302/801 are basically the same cart, but i was unsure of the difference in attys. Didn't know there was 2 different 801 attys. The DSE 801 is best? To be honest, i use a 2 hole 510 and am fine with the draw on it and not looking to go lighter, just want larger cart capacity. Do 801's come in a 2 hole?
I got 901's, but not impressed with cart size.

Will be ordering up the 801 adapter and the lower tube, so you can add one more to your total of how many you need to make. Also already ordered a full v1.1 kit, so look for both oders and combine shipping to save dough if you like, i'm in no big hurry.

The 6v is kinda stout. Any plans on adding a resistor in your switch design to lower to 5v? haven't disassebled your switch, is it easy to disassemble? Could i add a resistor myself without voiding warranty?

EDIT ADD ON: Just to let ya know, Eric over at VaporStation says the 302 atty is a way better atty and i already know it will fit a 801 battery. He says it lasts longer, produces better vape. Problem is they are getting scarce to find.

Last edited:

Techno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
Fort Pierce, FL
The 302 has a very slightly tighter draw, But overall I like it better. the M201 it the best it has a draw similar to the 510 but doesnt work with most 801 adapters. I will be trying it as soon as I receive the adapter. On the 6 volt front I have recently discovered that the Janty 510 adapter for the stick has a built in resistance of .7 ohms this produces a very disappointing experience in the stick but would probably be great on a 6 volt mod, should result at close to 5 volts. So When I get the 801 adapter from altsmoke I plan to put it on my 510 SB then screw on the Stick (801) to 510 adapter with .7 ohms in it put a 510 in that,And be set for 6 volts :) . I think I'll call it a frankenstien!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread