I just received my 801 and 510 adapters today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and they're everything I hoped they would be! I own the Janty Minifogger, a Janty Stick, and a 510. Thanks to these adapters, all of my batteries and atomizers are now interchangeable. I can use 801 attys on my 510 batteries and visa versa.

Here's a tip with the Janty Stick when using the adapter:

Screw the atomizer tightly into the adapter, and lightly screw it into the JS. Don't screw it in tight. That way you won't lose your adapter in the JS. These adapters aren't very big, but it still leaves about an inch of the mouthpiece out of the Janty Stick. Just enough to comfortably vape. So far I'm having wonderful sessions with the 510 atty on the JS with the adapter. Rich taste and great vapor.

The 801 attys on the 510/Minifogger batteries actually looks pretty cool. I have a black 510 battery and a black 801 atty and when they're hooked together it looks like a fancy cigarillo with a neat silver band (the adapter).

I definitely give AltSmoke an A++ on customer service and for providing a quality product. I had made my order on a Sunday and in my rush to get it in as quickly as possible, I screwed up and put Micronesia as the state on my address. I posted a note on the forums here and they responded and corrected the error within the hour.

Thanks for the quality service, AltSmoke! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread