Yo, are you looking for Tobacco...psst, over here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
Ya, over here, in the corner, ya, down here, way down, yup get real way down low - ITS A LIQUID YOU :censored::evil: Your...not...going...to...find...that:confused: IT DOES NOT COMPUTE - I know, it's hard to believe, but save your money, because that won't get it either. .5, .25, 1., and even $2 dollars a ml, will...not...get...you...tobacco that you crave:p. It's hard to believe, harder still to accept. It just does not exist8-o.

There. I finally got that off my mind. Would somebody please pick up around here:smokie:.

Oh ya, don't give up vaping. You will get use to this. Sorta like changing from lucky stricks, to say, ultra lights. No matter, this is very good for you:pop:

Last edited:

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
My battery died on me the other day and I picked up a Njoy at the gas station. I would say that's about as close to a real cig I've ever tasted since vaping, and I've tried a lot of juice. Funny thing is, I can't stand that taste anymore, could only take a drag or two before putting it away. It's just sitting in the glove box for emergencies now.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
At this point I don't even remember what tobacco taste like, the last time I took a puff it tasted nasty, really nasty. I do know what whacky tobacky juice taste like, also Virginia fired tobacco juice, and vanilla, coffee pie crust(yuck, to sweet) and tomorrow will see what whiskey vape is all about, haven't touched whiskey in 20 years, so jonesed about that, later this week, going to explore Stoned Smurf and Boba's Bounty, not the real Boba but the cloned Boba, who is a clone isn't he?? What I'm really curious to try is some Smrf Piss, but crap, apparently Papa Smurf has a shy bladder and the key ingredient for Smurf Piss is not available. Pisses me off, so to speak. I have noticed though that depending on your atomizer and build that the taste of the same juice can dramatically differ. For the better mostly, unless I try my retired clearos or tanks. lol

I wouldn't say it's like going to an ultra lite of any sort unless your vaping a cig-a-like. My current set up knocks me on my azz at times, had to dial my nic level down because I was starting to stager a bit. It's more comparable to smoking a hookah with clean water, or a glass head .... using various flavored herbs and spices. No, not smoking, not anywhere near something nasty like that. It's the Vapor Revolution, taking the world by Storm Clouds.

We're going to have a revolution, hey hey yah yah, were going to cloud the world, We're going to have a revolution hey hey, yah yah, were Vaping for the world........It doesn't matter what you say, we are not going to smoke today!!!!

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I buy "tobacco" flavors from many many different vendors, mainly pipe, cigar and straight tobacco flavors. A lot of them I will taste on their own, most I don't I just mix them al together. It's an ever changing experience in taste, but I like it. And no it's not like burning tobacco, but has hints of it, I enjoy it

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Ya, over here, in the corner, ya, down here, way down, yup get real way down low - ITS A LIQUID YOU IDIOT:evil: Your...not...going...to...find...that:confused: IT DOES NOT COMPUTE - I know, it's hard to believe, but save your money, because that won't get it either. .5, .25, 1., and even $2 dollars a ml, will...not...get...you...tobacco that you crave:p. It's hard to believe, harder still to accept. It just does not exist8-o.

There. I finally got that off my mind. Would somebody please pick up around here:smokie:.

Oh ya, don't give up vaping. You will get use to this. Sorta like changing from lucky stricks, to say, ultra lights. No matter, this is very good for you:pop:

:lol::lol::lol:

i always think, "hmmm, you want me to find you some water...that tastes like...fire?"
"let's think about that for a moment. shall we?"

but it is even stranger than that! "i want it to taste like Malboro!" ad infinitum!

all i can think is... "gee, does anyone remember their cigarette?" for me, i seem to remember there was some coughing and choking involved!

you would think that people 1st picked up a smoke and said, "oh my! this is friggin awesome! i must do this everyday." (you know, as their face is turning green!) ;-)

hey look folks, your 1st cigarette sucked big time! you gagged, you coughed!

i can find a vape that tastes THAT BAD, if you really want me to...

next!

RedNBlack

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
NE Georgia USA
.... And no it's not like burning tobacco, but has hints of it, I enjoy it

Ditto Moon, for me there is something about the smell of tobacco (burning or not) that is alluring. :oops:
But you throw a smoker into the mix, and the scent is.........sooooo different now????

Have not tried the mix thing......

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I vape mainly tobacco, actually only 1 flavor I vape routinely isn't tobacco.

Certainly no member especially new members looking for help/advice deserve to be belittled and called "idiot" for asking a question about flavors or anything else for that matter.

I agree with you.

I think 90% of people here that were smokers look for something similar to their brand of cigarette when they start. I know I did. And I also know no one made fun of me when I asked.

Obviously it's not going to taste exactly like your cigarette. We aren't idiots, just people trying to quit smoking. When I asked and told the brand I smoked, I was given suggestions and found one I liked. Once I lost the taste for cigarettes after I stopped smoking, I tried other flavors.

But it is a reasonable and very common question. No reason to belittle anyone for asking. If you don't feel like answering, it's very simple- don't. Someone else is usually happy to help.

dwc2134

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC, USA
:lol::lol::lol:

i always think, "hmmm, you want me to find you some water...that tastes like...fire?"
"let's think about that for a moment. shall we?"

but it is even stranger than that! "i want it to taste like Malboro!" ad infinitum!

all i can think is... "gee, does anyone remember their cigarette?" for me, i seem to remember there was some coughing and choking involved!

you would think that people 1st picked up a smoke and said, "oh my! this is friggin awesome! i must do this everyday." (you know, as their face is turning green!) ;-)

hey look folks, your 1st cigarette sucked big time! you gagged, you coughed!

i can find a vape that tastes THAT BAD, if you really want me to...

next!

I beg to differ. I LOVED my first cigarette. I started on Lucky Strikes and even now, over three months in and having avoided 2500+/- cigarettes, I will still smoke one every once in a while. And I still love it.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
I beg to differ. I LOVED my first cigarette. I started on Lucky Strikes and even now, over three months in and having avoided 2500+/- cigarettes, I will still smoke one every once in a while. And I still love it.

man, if you started off on Luckys, well, first of all, you must be older than me! :p

but we tend to romanticize the past. where and with who did you have your first smoke? (i think i coughed on my first Lucky, and that was a few years after i started smoking! :lol: (who were you trying to impress? :laugh:)

though eventually, i found some nice, stale Phillip Morris "Commanders" to smoke. :vapor:

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
I vape mainly tobacco, actually only 1 flavor I vape routinely isn't tobacco.

Certainly no member especially new members looking for help/advice deserve to be belittled and called "idiot" for asking a question about flavors or anything else for that matter.

I hope that most people understood the joke being displayed at the onset of the post. While others, perhaps discovered the humorous intent midway through. Still, I suppose that some may not have figured my chagrin until later... still. As to the point of "belittling", it was obviously an imaginative statement.

Conclusion: I don't see it like that.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
i always loved trying different cigs of good quality and i am looking to find the perfect tobacco vape - right now i'm on some liqua turkish tobacco that i got from fast tech and it reminds me of like bali shag or some good thin cut rolling tobacco. not bad.

D&R has a couple of flavors that i loved. i try to find stuff like that. i have some "Yaeliq Tobacco" from Yaeliq, it's organic. it's 50/50, so it took awhile to steep. a bit straight tobacco when i first got it (yech, actually tasted like a cig), but now, 4 weeks old, it's getting really velvety and smooth and a nice tasty "something" is coming through. got some of those new ARO bccs coming in 2 days, getting really anxious to try it. it's in a evod right now, was horrible in a mini-davide.

but there's difference between good flavored Virginia tobacco and an "American commercial" cig. night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread