Yo CigNot YOU ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsSki

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Fort Rucker Alabama
Ski,

I honestly recommend a unit with a manual button. You just get better control over the "vaping" experience. Yes... you can use a manual "hands free", but I think you will find that most users.. especially experienced users.. gravitate toward the manual button model.

Thank you and I think i had already ready made my mind up to get the manual and was looking for some one to say that was the right choice.

Tara

willinaustin

Jan 26, 2010
Austin
Well, I got my manual 510 set up. Blew out the atomizer. Added 2 drops of liquid. Attached a pre-filled cart from CigNot.

I'm getting really nice vapor, but I'm hardly getting a throat kick. And I'm using 26mg Menthol which is up from my Blu carts which had 16 or something. So that's a little weird.

Other than that, I'm really liking the 510. If someone could come out with a PCC for the 510 that was like Blu's PCC I'd probably never even switch them. As it is, I'll probably be using the 510 exclusively at the house and then when I go out to the bar/club/etc. I'll take the Blu with some cart mods, etc.

willinaustin

Jan 26, 2010
Austin
My two PCC's should be here tomorrow so if ya want some dimensions or info ill be happy to let you know how it goes...

What is the difference between the 510 cignot pcc and a blu pcc? Or what is it you want the 510 pcc to do that it doesn't?

Well, several things. And just to clarify, I love the 510 and I like the PCC that comes with it. Just, I think it could be improved quite a bit.

For instance, the Blu PCC holds one fully put together e-cig. Meaning batt, atomizer, and cart. It also has a place to charge another battery. Then it has five slots to hold carts/atomizers. In comparison, the 510 PCC only holds a charging battery and then three slots for atomizers/carts.

The Blu PCC also is made out of a hard plastic/carbon fiber material while the 510 PCC is a heavy hunk of metal.

Lastly, the only way to charge the battery in the 510 PCC is by snapping the lid closed. With the Blu PCC you can charge away on one battery while having the pack open and messing around with your carts/atomizer/etc. Not really a big deal, but still something that just adds a little more convenience w/ the Blu PCC.

Basically, the Blu PCC looks better, is lighter, and holds more. Much more convenient when you're out at the club and want to grab a full e-cig out of your pack without having to screw stuff together, allows you to hold more carts for different flavors, and it looks more like a normal pack of cigarettes.

There's nothing terrible about the 510 PCC, just I think the Blu PCC does it better and looks better doing it.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
Ski,

I honestly recommend a unit with a manual button. You just get better control over the "vaping" experience. Yes... you can use a manual "hands free", but I think you will find that most users.. especially experienced users.. gravitate toward the manual button model.

You can use a manual batt "hands-free"? How do you accomplish this? :confused:

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
You can use a manual batt "hands-free"? How do you accomplish this? :confused:

You don't. You need to keep in mind that you are dealing with a brain-damaged person who thinks one thing and then promptly types another. IN other words.. I meant to say "automatic". :yawn:

I can't brain today.... I have the dumb!

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
You don't. You need to keep in mind that you are dealing with a brain-damaged person who thinks one thing and then promptly types another. IN other words.. I meant to say "automatic". :yawn:

I can't brain today.... I have the dumb!

LOL, you're too funny. You don't have the dumb; you're a member on this forum. I am a bit disappointed though..... I thought you were magic or something.... :(

JTik

Jan 18, 2010
California
I just got my Joye 510 from Cignot too. I was using a Blu Cig before. WOW, once I got through the nasty primer fluid left over after blowing our the atty, this thing is a beast. All I new before was the Blu which I liked, this thing on the other hand almost put me into a coma. I have to decide whether I want to vape a little here and there just for my nicotine fix, or if I want to step down the mg of nicotine I use because I cannot chain vape with this thing.

It is great so far, this is just an initial impression, I am a little worried about the manual button falling off, no problems with it yet so I guess time will tell. It is bigger than the Blu, but I think it is definitely worth it. I probably will order a PCC soon, I wasn't going to get one until I knew I liked it.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
I just got my Joye 510 from Cignot too. I was using a Blu Cig before. WOW, once I got through the nasty primer fluid left over after blowing our the atty, this thing is a beast. All I new before was the Blu which I liked, this thing on the other hand almost put me into a coma. I have to decide whether I want to vape a little here and there just for my nicotine fix, or if I want to step down the mg of nicotine I use because I cannot chain vape with this thing.

It is great so far, this is just an initial impression, I am a little worried about the manual button falling off, no problems with it yet so I guess time will tell. It is bigger than the Blu, but I think it is definitely worth it. I probably will order a PCC soon, I wasn't going to get one until I knew I liked it.

You should definitely order the PCC; I ordered the $65 kit that includes it and it's full of awesome-ness. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread