The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

York Meetup #2

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Vapers' started by Handthatfeeds242, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Handthatfeeds242

Handthatfeeds242 Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just spoke with cobblestones and the owner was apologetic about our service.

So for the info everyone needs

Cobblestones
    205 South George Street
    York, PA 17401-5501
    (717) 848-3866

Saturday. May 28th 5PM. (reservation set for 6PM, so we will have a server at that time).

I know this is memorial day weekend so if most people have plans for that Saturday we can look at a later time on Friday May 27th.

I need to know which day within the next week. I would like to get the info to VaporCast once again for the preshow announcement

I would like a headcount once again. If you could email me at info@whiterosevapersclub.com I would appreciate it.

I have some things in the works right now....a site for us, and some other goodies in the works. I'll let you know as I get to them. I am going to need a bit of info from everyone when that stage comes.

Anyway keep a eye out for more info to come.

2. Handthatfeeds242

3. TNT

TNT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    I was just thinking about something... I noticed the Cobblestone's website makes a point of being a "smoke-free establishment." I wonder if... seeing the massive clouds of vape nobody could miss... the owner has given a thought to being a "vape-friendly establishment." It seems if he's letting us come back again, he wasn't deluged with complaints about us.

4. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
    Well, he did put us in a rather inconspicuous corner. The vast majority of the establishment could not even see us up there.

5. TNT

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    True... but we were right next to a bathroom, which is never the most isolated part in a bar.

6. Handthatfeeds242

Well I have not heard any response to either day so I'm going to say the 28th at 5 is going to be the official time for this months meetup.

7. Handthatfeeds242

Ok....Well I want to create some ID cards for everyone. I am going to get some plastic sleeves and lanyards to put these in. I also want to create a card for each month that will have the date and any vendors that donate juices or devices for us to try. We are in the works of trying to get some vendors to donate things for the meetups. What I would need from everyone is First Name, Forum Name, and a photo or image (your avatar possibly?) to place on your card. As we get new faces I will create new cards for them as well. If anyone has suggestions for these cards it would be greatly appreciated. Anyway if you can all get that to info@whiterosevapersclub.com ASAP I would appreciate it so I dont have to do everything last minute.

[​IMG]

8. Handthatfeeds242

9. sluers

sluers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Shrewsbury, PA
    The May meet-up is less than a week away!!!! Go to the website, www.whiterosevapersclub.com, or the facebook page, White Rose Vapers Club, and RSVP.

Date: Saturday May 28, 2011

Time: 5:00 PM - ??????

Place: Cobblestone's Restaurant and Sports Emporium
    205 South George Street
    York, PA 17401-5501
    (717) 848-3866

All past, present, and future vapors are welcome. Bring your gear and put your vape on!

We have received e-liquid samples from: Vapor Talk Store, Blue Mist Vaping, Sweet-Vapes, The Vapor Room, and Eminent Vapor. And we are expecting samples to arrive from Cherry Vape and Perfect Electronic Cigarette before Saturday.

Cherry Vape is donating some Drip Tips for the door prize and we have a Turbine Atomizer and cart (Got Vapes).

There will be a waiter assigned to our private area (upstairs on the balcony) so your can order drinks and food (everyone is responsible for their own orders). Please tip the waiter accordingly.

We had a great time last month meeting other vapor's, sharing juices, seeing different vaping devices and finding out how well they work.

If you have any questions you can leave a reply here, go to the website and send a message, or email info@whiterosevapersclub.com.

Hope to see you Saturday night!

10. Handthatfeeds242

Just bumping this up incase anyone didnt see it and wants to come to the Meetup tom

11. TNT

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    Sorry I can't be there... I'll be at work.

12. Raenon

Raenon Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Just about another hour and a half... I'll be there! :D

13. TNT

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    So, what did I miss?

14. Handthatfeeds242

Some good chatting. Some drip tips, juice an d a few other giveaways. You should swing by next month we were there till 9-930ish

15. TNT

Apr 5, 2009
    York, PA
    Happy to hear it was good. I can be there next month... my work schedule is no longer a problem (unless the meeting time gets moved earlier).

16. sluers

sluers Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2011
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Hey TNT! We missed you this past Saturday, but we saved some e-liquids for you to sample next month. Hope to see you then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.