• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

York Meetup #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with cobblestones and the owner was apologetic about our service.

So for the info everyone needs

Cobblestones
205 South George Street
York, PA 17401-5501
(717) 848-3866

Saturday. May 28th 5PM. (reservation set for 6PM, so we will have a server at that time).

I know this is memorial day weekend so if most people have plans for that Saturday we can look at a later time on Friday May 27th.

I need to know which day within the next week. I would like to get the info to VaporCast once again for the preshow announcement

I would like a headcount once again. If you could email me at info@whiterosevapersclub.com I would appreciate it.

I have some things in the works right now....a site for us, and some other goodies in the works. I'll let you know as I get to them. I am going to need a bit of info from everyone when that stage comes.

Anyway keep a eye out for more info to come.

Last edited:

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
I was just thinking about something... I noticed the Cobblestone's website makes a point of being a "smoke-free establishment." I wonder if... seeing the massive clouds of vape nobody could miss... the owner has given a thought to being a "vape-friendly establishment." It seems if he's letting us come back again, he wasn't deluged with complaints about us.

Ok....Well I want to create some ID cards for everyone. I am going to get some plastic sleeves and lanyards to put these in. I also want to create a card for each month that will have the date and any vendors that donate juices or devices for us to try. We are in the works of trying to get some vendors to donate things for the meetups. What I would need from everyone is First Name, Forum Name, and a photo or image (your avatar possibly?) to place on your card. As we get new faces I will create new cards for them as well. If anyone has suggestions for these cards it would be greatly appreciated. Anyway if you can all get that to info@whiterosevapersclub.com ASAP I would appreciate it so I dont have to do everything last minute.

ID-Card.png

sluers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Shrewsbury, PA
The May meet-up is less than a week away!!!! Go to the website, www.whiterosevapersclub.com, or the facebook page, White Rose Vapers Club, and RSVP.

Date: Saturday May 28, 2011

Time: 5:00 PM - ??????

Place: Cobblestone's Restaurant and Sports Emporium
205 South George Street
York, PA 17401-5501
(717) 848-3866

All past, present, and future vapors are welcome. Bring your gear and put your vape on!

We have received e-liquid samples from: Vapor Talk Store, Blue Mist Vaping, Sweet-Vapes, The Vapor Room, and Eminent Vapor. And we are expecting samples to arrive from Cherry Vape and Perfect Electronic Cigarette before Saturday.

Cherry Vape is donating some Drip Tips for the door prize and we have a Turbine Atomizer and cart (Got Vapes).

There will be a waiter assigned to our private area (upstairs on the balcony) so your can order drinks and food (everyone is responsible for their own orders). Please tip the waiter accordingly.

We had a great time last month meeting other vapor's, sharing juices, seeing different vaping devices and finding out how well they work.

If you have any questions you can leave a reply here, go to the website and send a message, or email info@whiterosevapersclub.com.

Hope to see you Saturday night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread