You don't knooooooow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Northern NV
Me but,

I have been around here daily for nearly a year so I know much more about you guys than you know about me. With the 'I knooooooow' Born thread happening, I now know more about some of you than I should.

I certainly did not want to hijack Born's fan club thread so I thought I would start my own.

I am not super forum savvy but I thought it was time to put my picture on my Avatar and let you know I am here.

Now, I am not as hot as Born but most people say I am cute. I have actually had people tell me I look like Fabio, I think it is the hair.

So I am not hot, I hardly ever post , I am not very funny and I am not Canadian (I do however love Poutine), I am really nothing like Born, at all. But I was hoping maybe a bunch of you would say really cool things about me, if I started a thread and shamelessly solicited compliments. You can make stuff up since you don't really know me.

I actually have something in common with the rest of you. I think Born is hot too. Not in a '12 months of Born' kind of way. He has always been one of my favorite folks on here. Level headed, helpful, caring…wait a minute, BACK TO ME.

Pretend like you know me and I am half as cool as Born and post some really cool fabrications about me.

Seriously though, everyone here has been a great help to my positive and enjoyable vaping experience and I thank you all. It is great to see all the veterans back. None of you know how much you helped and entertained me when I first got here because I am the ultimate lurker. But you did and I am thrilled to have all your positive energy back here. I hope you stay. I am a V4L fanboy and proud of it. I work lots so I am mostly on here late but I hope to be more active. I guess I am a V4L forum fanboy too.

You may begin saying cool stuff about me now.

BTW that is not Gourmet Poutine in the bottom right corner of my Avatar…oops!

neonrust

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Rock-Chester NY
Just don't sit too close to the computer......you'll hurt your eyes.

20091226horseface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread