• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You Guys are Like Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I'm not trying to get mushy, ladies and gentlemen, but you guys and gals have become an extension of my family. I know....you guys think I'm as crazy as a 'road lizard.' Now I've never seen a road lizard, but I am told they run back and forth in front of your car in Texas. But I mean it......the family of Jesus is so overwhelmingly close-knit. We don't judge.....that's God's job. That doesn't mean I'm going to walk into a coven meeting and start preaching the Word....unless God tells me to do that. And since I'm disabled, I don't expect Him to ask that of me! :laugh:

I do have a great deal going on in my life and I thank you for your patience. I've had a lot of pain within the past week and a half, chronic fatigue has set in once again, my computer wouldn't work, I have a gazillion doctor visits, you know my husband isn't well either, BUT, it's not just me! The enemy is prowling around .... always! PRAISE THE LORD ANYWAY!!!! :wub:I just appreciate you guys being so understanding and accepting me as I am.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread