You guys still alive over there at Puresmoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddgirl

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
I'm starting to worry a little. Thinking maybe the folks at Puresmoker got fed up with the e-cig business and jetted away to somewhere warm.

Regarding my ticket 291-0729: On 1/4/10, I sent my two defective Protege mechanical switches back to PS, along with my Protege, so they could be replaced with switches that worked well with my device. I also sent my USB PT that quit working so it could be repaired.

After waiting 10 days and hearing nothing from PS, I emailed the company on 1/14/10 to confirm that my package had been received. Now, five days later, I still haven't heard a peep from PS.

I'm in no major hurry, still smilin' from ear to ear. Just concerned that maybe the post office lost the package and it never made it to PS. Hoping to get some kind of confirmation, either through this forum or in my email in-box. If I know things are in the works, for however long it takes, I'll take a chill pill and wait for good things to come.

Thanks!

Oddgirl

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Thanks, Casey. I just purchased the Tier 1 repair service as instructed. I also got a couple Prodigy V1 switches and some banana juice.

I'm looking at the top of the email Puresmoker originally sent me, telling me to send the defective items back. I'll do a copy/paste from the original, just so ya know I'm not crazy (well...I am, but...)

From: support@puresmoker.com [mailto:support@puresmoker.com]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 8:31 AM
Subject: RE: [Ticket#291-0729] Protege mechanical switches don't work.

That's the ticket number I was referring to. I'm glad you found my stuff. Looking forward to receiving it. I agree with the other posters. Since business is booming over there, Steve should hire you an assistant. Stress mode isn't good for your health, or for businesss.

Thanks again!!!!!

Sig-man Floyd

Dec 26, 2009
teh interwebz
Well, keep in mind that the Judge Leon deal and the FDA having to release goods that were held, etc, probably has Steve (and all the suppliers affected) a little busy over that.
Couple that with the V2 first release (500 of them wasn't it?) and yeah PS is gonna be just a little busy currently, but odds are in a week or 2 it'll settle back to normal for the most part.

On the other hand, if they're looking for help in an area that can be done remotely (sorting tickets, handling responses and queries, etc) then let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread