The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

You guys still alive over there at Puresmoker?

Discussion in 'Puresmoker' started by Oddgirl, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oddgirl

Oddgirl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    I'm starting to worry a little. Thinking maybe the folks at Puresmoker got fed up with the e-cig business and jetted away to somewhere warm.

Regarding my ticket 291-0729: On 1/4/10, I sent my two defective Protege mechanical switches back to PS, along with my Protege, so they could be replaced with switches that worked well with my device. I also sent my USB PT that quit working so it could be repaired.

After waiting 10 days and hearing nothing from PS, I emailed the company on 1/14/10 to confirm that my package had been received. Now, five days later, I still haven't heard a peep from PS.

I'm in no major hurry, still smilin' from ear to ear. Just concerned that maybe the post office lost the package and it never made it to PS. Hoping to get some kind of confirmation, either through this forum or in my email in-box. If I know things are in the works, for however long it takes, I'll take a chill pill and wait for good things to come.

Thanks!

2. Casey@PS

Casey@PS Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Hey Oddgirl, sorry for the delay! I'm still catching up on tickets over the weekend, etc. I know we've got your stuff and it's just been repaired. Should be ready to head back to you tomorrow. I'll get your ticket taken care of asap!!!

3. Casey@PS

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    I can't find anything under that ticket number. Are you sure that's the number?

4. harpo

harpo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Yuba City, California
    Looks like with the popularity boom of PureSmokes products maybe more employee's might be in order.

5. TxJole

TxJole Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Dallas
    I hope they are busy getting one of my two orders that I have with them ready. I'm new and dont have anything to use right now.

6. gpdo24

gpdo24 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    New York, New York
    We will all be lucky if it another Casey:thumbs:

7. Oddgirl

Oddgirl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2009
    Thanks, Casey. I just purchased the Tier 1 repair service as instructed. I also got a couple Prodigy V1 switches and some banana juice.

I'm looking at the top of the email Puresmoker originally sent me, telling me to send the defective items back. I'll do a copy/paste from the original, just so ya know I'm not crazy (well...I am, but...)

From: support@puresmoker.com [mailto:support@puresmoker.com]
    Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 8:31 AM
    Subject: RE: [Ticket#291-0729] Protege mechanical switches don't work.

That's the ticket number I was referring to. I'm glad you found my stuff. Looking forward to receiving it. I agree with the other posters. Since business is booming over there, Steve should hire you an assistant. Stress mode isn't good for your health, or for businesss.

Thanks again!!!!!

8. Sig-man Floyd

Sig-man Floyd Senior Member

Dec 26, 2009
    teh interwebz
    Well, keep in mind that the Judge Leon deal and the FDA having to release goods that were held, etc, probably has Steve (and all the suppliers affected) a little busy over that.
    Couple that with the V2 first release (500 of them wasn't it?) and yeah PS is gonna be just a little busy currently, but odds are in a week or 2 it'll settle back to normal for the most part.

On the other hand, if they're looking for help in an area that can be done remotely (sorting tickets, handling responses and queries, etc) then let me know :)

9. TxJole

TxJole Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Dallas
    Bingo I just got my shipping confirmation, for my USBpass.

10. Casey@PS

Apr 14, 2009
    Nashvegas
    Got 220 orders out today. Can you say holy cow?? Sorry for all of the ticket delays- but that's why. I can only do one thing at a time. Tomorrow, there will be ticket love for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.