Blueberry 25mg and New Mech. Switch Arrived Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any day when new E-cig supplies come in is a good day and today was a good day. My wife brought in from the mailbox my package from PS that contained some new batteries for the Protege, the highly anticipated new mechanical switch for my Protege and the PS blueberry 24mg juice that I have been dying to try out.

First of all the new switch is performing flawlessly in my Protege and I don't even think its the one with the longer button as shown in Steves last video. I didnt have to wrap any string or file away anything just take off the adapter take remove the old switch and put in the new one.

Since the change my Protege is working better than it ever has. I'm getting much more vapor in general and it hits like a champ every time I press the button and pressing the button is pretty effortless as well. All though its effortless there is still enough resistance where I am totally confident it wont go off in my pocket by accident. Anyway, I'm so glad I didnt have to go thru alot of things other people have mentioned about the new switch cause I thought for sure I was going to.

The Blueberry 24 is absolutely perfect too. As others have said it's a great vape all around and I could easily vape this flavor all day. The flavor is IMO formulated just right. It's definitely flavorful and taste like Blueberries but not overly sweet or fruity. I think its really smooth and mellow with a throat hit that just feels right. I was hoping to also get the PS Banana with this order but Casey said she couldnt do it because it was on another order ticket with my V2 and she can't break orders up. Thats totally cool and I can understand because with all of the orders that come on a daily basis it could make things really confusing. So with that being said I'll just have to wait until I get my V2 which should be very soon.

Thanks alot Steve and Casey I'm totally satisfied with everything and couldnt be happier.

Regards,
Derek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread