You Know What I LOVE About the Vaping Community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
I originally posted this in another part of the forum - but it was V4L people that really made me want to post it at all - so here it is again. It is that everyone is SO helpful and giving. For example, I have seen many times where people were wanting to try a flavor that was hard to get - like BWB's Joker. It always seems like someone is willing to say, "Hey, I will send you a ml or two so you can try it." Isn't that awesome? That just doesn't happen in the smoking world. Imagine:
You: "I would really love to try a Camel Crush."
Response: "Hey, let me mail you a couple to try."
It makes you chuckle just thinking about it. And it is not just that. Anytime you have a question there is always someone willling to lend a hand. I am sure, just like in society, there are a few asses around. However, for the most part it doesn''t seem to be the case - and I am thankful to be a part of such a great group!!!

I have had my own little guardian angel on the forum - the avatar makes me think that maybe angel isn't the exact right word , should it be Spectre of Death?:) - and I can't think him enough!!! And I am sure others feel exactly the same way - he helps out a lot. So, I just wanted to take a moment and say how glad I am to have found this supportive group of people!

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
I have had my own little guardian angel on the forum - the avatar makes me think that maybe angel isn't the exact right word , should it be Spectre of Death?:) - and I can't think him enough!!! And I am sure others feel exactly the same way - he helps out a lot.

Geee, I wonder who she means? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread