You know your a hardcore vaper when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephLK

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Raleigh, NC
When you vape in your doctors waiting room waiting for your appointment <--- Guilty!

Actually not guilty at all - my doctor loved that I found an alternative to smoking and asked for information about buying them so she could share it with other patients. Lots of people see me and ask about it, and many have heard of pvs, but no ones ever asked me to stop. :)

CGlassford

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
You know you're going to be out for a couple hours and you'll only need one PV which would last all day, yet you pack a case with an extra battery and extra atty and 5 filled tanks.

So guilty of this one and I'm still a bit of a noob. Did the same kind of thing with my first kiddo though.....diaper bag, 3 bottles, extra powdered formula, extra clothes, etc. etc. Just to go for a Doc appt. lol

My Volt is my new BABY LOL

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
When you hear a commercial on TV for some random product and immediately perk up when they mention "Free Shipping!"

/guilty of that yesterday.

LMAO thats funny.

And my contribution.....

When you are vaping in public and theres so much vapor being produced that some random guy comes up asking you "You got weed?"

Ak8s

Aug 9, 2011
Beaumont, TX
When your grocery shopping or at Target and always check the storage and stationary aisles for ecig storage ideas.

Oh great! I'm new to this and you just made me realize I'm going to need some sort of storage for all the little nic bottles I'll be getting soon.

Side note: Do you keep them in the fridge or at room temp somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread