You know your hooked when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Just thought this might be a fun thread... Since I know I am hooked on mrs t's since I had a snicker doodle nightmare last night! Seriously! LMAO!
I woke my husband up screaming about someone hijacking my cart... It was my order of juice from mrs t! How funny is that! I just received a new supply yesterday and my subconscious is already worried about running out of my new addiction!
:laugh:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I knew I was an addict the first time I looked around and saw all the bottles I had precariously perched upside-down in an attempt to wring every last little bit of juice out of them.

I learned a long time ago that you have to shake everything down and leave it on its cap like that, but then there are STILL 2 or 3 drops that get stuck and are inaccessible in the dropper tip. Then you have to shake it all back down to the bottom, pop out the dropper, and work hard to get those last precious drops out of the open mouth of the bottle. I can't tell you how many times I have done that myself. Oddly enough, I was JUST doing it a few minutes ago with the last of my Grape Juice flavor!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
How about this:

When you know what your order is going to be 3 orders in advance...give or take an order.

When you get nostalgic when you FINALLY have to admit defeat. The bottle IS really empty and you have to throw it away.

Ms. T's website and ECF thread is on your favorite's list on your computer.

You have your daily vape has a backup bottle at the office just in case you forget your vape stash at home.

You can't walk past the bakery in any store without thinking of Ms. T and her juices.

You don't buy juice to conform to your equipment; you buy equipment to conform to your juice.

You are actually able to turn down a dessert after a meal...holding up your favorite Ms. T's vape and your e cig. (No, thanks, I already have mine.)

You can't actually remember a good vape before you found Ms. T.

You have panic attacks at the thought of Ms. T going out of business or retiring (PLEASE GOD, NOT THAT!!!! {Wheeze, whimper, wheeze})

The only reason you have a bad day is because you are out of your favorite Ms. T's juice. :facepalm:|

If you had a choice between marrying Brad Pitt or marrying Ms. T, you would choose Ms T (duh..P~ss off Brad).

You are willing to Tatoo Ms. T's name and logo on your forehead just to be a Strawberry shortcake poster child. (Ok this is a bit much...Sooner thought of it though. :) )

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
How about this:

When you know what your order is going to be 3 orders in advance...give or take an order.

When you get nostalgic when you FINALLY have to admit defeat. The bottle IS really empty and you have to throw it away.

Ms. T's website and ECF thread is on your favorite's list on your computer.

You have your daily vape has a backup bottle at the office just in case you forget your vape stash at home.

You can't walk past the bakery in any store without thinking of Ms. T and her juices.

You don't buy juice to conform to your equipment; you buy equipment to conform to your juice.

You are actually able to turn down a dessert after a meal...holding up your favorite Ms. T's vape and your e cig. (No, thanks, I already have mine.)

You can't actually remember a good vape before you found Ms. T.

You have panic attacks at the thought of Ms. T going out of business or retiring (PLEASE GOD, NOT THAT!!!! {Wheeze, whimper, wheeze})

The only reason you have a bad day is because you are out of your favorite Ms. T's juice. :facepalm:|

If you had a choice between marrying Brad Pitt or marrying Ms. T, you would choose Ms T (duh..P~ss off Brad).

You are willing to Tatoo Ms. T's name and logo on your forehead just to be a Strawberry shortcake poster child. (Ok this is a bit much...Sooner thought of it though. :) )

LOL! You win cinnamonkey! Too funny! I just snorted a little diet coke when I took a drink while reading your post! Mrs t should put these and everyone else's on a t-shirt, ROFLMAO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread