you rage , you lose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
Evidently this person has a 10 part series on "HOW TO MAKE MONEY PROMOTING E-CIGS"

making claims like 1 cartridge is equal to 1 full pack of cigarettes , which we all know is BULL***T

she is hawking a site called smokeanywhereyouwant.com , they sell a generic (ugly) penstyle for $129?!

i feel sorry for anyone who purchased one from that site

YouTube - Make Money Promoting ecigarettes 1 of 10 electronic cigarette Network Marketing MLM Multilevel

figured we could use something to take all our minds of the whole FDA thing for a while...

Elle

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Orange County, CA
i actually found out about ecigs from an inlife distributor :D

hopefully the people they reach will do their homework first and check out different merchants available before taking the plunge with inlife.

even though i bought my first ecig elsewhere, i did call back my client (the inlife distb) to thank her for telling me all about ecigs, because without her i'd still be smoking ciggs.

Wow....that was just torture but I ended up watching it just to get a laugh. She should rename the link to "Who needs a man when you have an Ecig" :D

LMAO!! Damn...she's got BALLS to make a video as ugly she is! 8-o I'd be scared to use the product she's offering!! It's takes ALL sorts to make the world spin! whew! Thats f...ugly!! :nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread