You should take a break sometime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Seriously NT, you guys are setting the bar almost TOO high for yourselves. Is there such a thing as shipping TOO quickly? I know NT ships fast, but this is gonna set me up for disappointment when my orders might take two hours to ship...

Literally, 24 minutes from order confirmation to shipping confirmation, and in the middle of the flash sale even. You all are amazing to deal with, always going above and beyond and exceeding expectations. I'm so happy I found NT so early in my vaping journey. This transaction is another bit of validation that I'll never need to go elsewhere for juice again.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Seriously NT, you guys are setting the bar almost TOO high for yourselves. Is there such a thing as shipping TOO quickly? I know NT ships fast, but this is gonna set me up for disappointment when my orders might take two hours to ship...

Literally, 24 minutes from order confirmation to shipping confirmation, and in the middle of the flash sale even. You all are amazing to deal with, always going above and beyond and exceeding expectations. I'm so happy I found NT so early in my vaping journey. This transaction is another bit of validation that I'll never need to go elsewhere for juice again.

Even through a flash sale - we've got "a system" down so we actually have a little excess capacity at the moment. ;) We're hitting orders as soon as they come in for the most part - which is good!! Thanks you kindly for the 'props' brotherman!

RageKage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2014
Haddonfield, NJ
Mine came through quick given that I ordered pretty late in the evening. Never experienced the quick turn around you got, but mine was still very quick.

Yeah Danny, Nicoticket has never disappointed with their shipping times. Any orders I've placed during business hours have gone out same day, usually within the first two hours. They've definitely earned their loyal following. Best service I've gotten from a vendor to date, vaping related or otherwise.

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
Placed my order so get to work whip-900.gif :lol:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
They are workaholics. Never in my life seen better customer service, ever, with any kind of business. Although Rob/REOSmods is extremely close to it. IMO though nothing tops NT.

I've also had the worst customer service I've ever had from a vaping company (albeit not an e-liquid company, so maybe not a fair comparison?). Lots of variety out there; stick with the good stuff, folks. You're in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread