Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
So for the last almost 2 years, my favorite PV's have been my Reos (taste and ease of use) BUT I had this preconceived notion that I needed a tube mod when out and about. I carry mine in my front Jean pocket and thought perhaps I might have leakage or that a Reo might be too big?

Anyway, I posted that question here and was given a lot of great info to chew on. I ended up picking up a new SL/LP Red Metallic Grand and all I can say is that you were so right! A week later and I still can't get over it. Even the Grand is not that big and absolutely no leakage! (I tend to wear relaxed jeans). And of course, the taste is beyond anything I could dial up even on the best tube topper.

Thank you for helping me with this decision. You were right:)

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj
Ive got a reo in my pocket at all times. In the car, in the work truck, on top of a ladder, crawling through the ceiling, at parties, hiking, camping, around the house.... Well, you get it. The only time i have leakage is when i forget to vape the juice i JUST squonked. Other than those few instance that are completely MY fault, ive never had any leaking issues

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
You are welcome! If guess it's like that with many of my pre-conceived ideas. Upon revisiting them (and asking for feedback), my mind is often changed.

I had also resisted a Grand, even though you all said they were only a bit bigger than the mini's. Again, correct! Don't know if the non-SL are that much heavier, but the SL Grand is only a couple tenth heavier than my Mini. I also certainly like the extended battery life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread