Your $100 budget build using Aspire Nautilus Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Vets,
I'm gonna give vaping another run. Had a 6 month run a few years ago. Looks like the industry has grown up a bit since then. This time around I want to go full retail on juices and get 1 single setup instead of multiple. I could research and research and make the wrong choices again, so why not ask the pros. Here is my goal list.

Parts
Aspire Nautilus tank - $35

Goals
A battery setup that matches the tank and looks sleek or like it was designed for the Nautilus.
Stay under $100 for everything to get started. ($65 left after the tank for battery and charger)
Something adjustable for my mood VV/VM (not sure I'm clear on the full difference yet but how much can it really matter)
Easy to use, not overly technical. The dial system battery seems nice.

Would love to hear what you guys would buy for this price.

Bonus Question: What is your must have 2 flavors? (only 2)

I appreciate you taking the time to share your wealth of knowledge.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The only mod I have under $65 that looks great with the Nautilus tank is the Nemesis clone. It's a nice flush mount. The Neme clone has airflow control that you can shut off since the Nautilus tank also has airflow control. This clone was around $25 at Fasttech. You can get it here in the US for a little more which to me would have been worth it since it took 3 wks to get it from Fasttech. Having that airflow control on the Neme is nice for when you flush mount a topper that has thread air holes.

Oh...juice. My 2 must have flavors are strawberry and strawberry. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread