Your All-Time favorite e-liquid vendor and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion

Aug 17, 2013
Seattle, WA
Hi,

Welcome to ECF. My everyday vap is Magic Fairy and Deadly Sin from Good Life Vapor. I have spent a ton of money on other juices and I always go back to those. Good Life ships quickly and their prices are more than fair. Good Luck and Have Fun!

Magic Fairy and Deadly Sin sound interesting. Also, their Black Fairy, Shockwave and Zombie blood look tempting :cool:

JasonC71

Aug 14, 2013
United States
Well I started with whatever they sold me! I bought my ego kit at Awesome Vapor in Atlanta. With that I bought several flavors that were brewed in house. My favorite was double butterscotch.

Then I read a bit more and found out about the popcorn lung thing from butter flavorings and got freaked out..cause Awesome Vapor uses that ingredient....grr.

Then I broke a couple ego batteries and a ton of tips...so I went back to the drawing board.

Bought a Provari, a dbox clearomizer, and a protank.

Then I found NiteLiteVapor for juice. Bounty hunter and Fruit3 juice. Very, very good stuff.

I've wanted to try and buy the Ahlusion stuff, but after a week of going to the site every single fricking day and it being closed to new orders i gave up. So for me NLV. Easy to order, comes quick, is pre steeped, and ready to go.

Mt Baker Vapor is my go-to vendor for juice. They're inexpensive and the quality is really good for the price. I started with V-Smoke and Tsunami juices from my local headshop where I got my vape (which were way too pricey for me... $15 for a 10-15mL bottle, HELL NAH.) and they were okay, but when I started researching and looking at reviews MBV stood out due to the price and good reviews on their juice, and the customization of your mix sucked me in, too. MBV hasn't given me a reason to switch to other vendors so at least for now I'm sticking with them.

Especially for 15mL juices, one of them being completely customized (ie not a stock flavor) PLUS a free 15mL "sample" (in quotes because they didn't skimp out... they sell 15mL bottles, after all!) for under $30? This broke college student's a loyal customer.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Heather's Heavenly Vapes is my favorite at the moment. I only order tobacco's from the Purity line but they are my favorite juices out of everything I have ever tried. I like that the prices are not too high. Although I do wish they at least had a rewards program or something for people who repeatedly buy there. i spend about $65 there twice a month so it would be great to get some kind of discount considering the amount I buy. Best tobaccos made anywhere IMO Have not troed any of the non'tobaccos yet but I hear they are great too. I also really like The Standard's Cell Block Four. Kind of pricey at $22 for a 30Ml bittle but it is my occasional vape at well worth it.

Sep 16, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread