• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your everyday juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
diyed cool green apple type recipe (zero nic), my main juice since the ingredients are easily available locally.
not sure if im allowed to share the recipe here though so let me know privately if you are interested but im not responsible for any health problems or damages to your PVs.
im saying this as i had a failed honeydew juice which left some residue in my tank which is still useable if you dont mind seeing particles stuck to atomizer. i threw mine away after a failed attempt at scrapping off the residue with a pair of tweezers

Okay,
these ingredients can be purchased at phoon huat and bakeking (google for addresses)

Gorillazaur's Cool Apple
10ml mix
5ml glycerin from either phoon huat or bakeking (this is your VG)
5ml konnyaku green apple from phoon huat (this is your PG)
10 drops of peppermint from bake king (not too much as this is just for the slight cooling sensation, too much and the peppermint overpowers your apple flavor. im currently looking for a better substitute to give a stronger cool without the overpowering flavor so please pm me if you have any ideas thanks!)

shake well and let it sit for a day before vaping for the taste to blend properly. one thing to note is that baking ingredients dont really have a strong flavor, so i was pretty generous with the green apple flavoring. feel free to experiment with other flavors but please do some research on your own on what not to vape since not everything is suitable for vaping.
once again diy at your own discretion, and mods please remove this post if its against the rules.

okleemat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
Tintin
I usually boba hunt...abt 2 days then change to red bull mix ice freeze 2 days...... Then tiramisu 1day....weekends I vape whatever I like.....

But I wanna say one thing...I wish the boba hunt I had was stronger n more flavourful in taste....I use an eb@ron drip....but still the flavor was not as strong.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread