• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your everyday juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppychua

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
xin jia po
Halo sub zero that nice? Looking for a menthol juice right now. Tried halo ice but okok only.

Anyone has any other great menthol juice to recommend?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

U can try HS menthol sensation... it is super cold..........

something like marbolo ice blast.... hehe....

SyncVaper

Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
Home
Okay,
these ingredients can be purchased at phoon huat and bakeking (google for addresses)

Gorillazaur's Cool Apple
10ml mix
5ml glycerin from either phoon huat or bakeking (this is your VG)
5ml konnyaku green apple from phoon huat (this is your PG)
10 drops of peppermint from bake king (not too much as this is just for the slight cooling sensation, too much and the peppermint overpowers your apple flavor. im currently looking for a better substitute to give a stronger cool without the overpowering flavor so please pm me if you have any ideas thanks!)

shake well and let it sit for a day before vaping for the taste to blend properly. one thing to note is that baking ingredients dont really have a strong flavor, so i was pretty generous with the green apple flavoring. feel free to experiment with other flavors but please do some research on your own on what not to vape since not everything is suitable for vaping.
once again diy at your own discretion, and mods please remove this post if its against the rules.

I know this is old but giving this a try... LoL! But can't seem to find peppermint flavoring anywhere... You bought island wide is it? LoL!

Oh nvm... went down for a quick check and found a bottle of it.. yes!!

anymore DIY anyone have that can be done with local ingredient? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread