• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

YOUR Expierence, and luck with customs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

feverrave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
Hi, im going to gave vaping a shot.
ordered dse 901 manual and auto starter kit, atomizer so blank carts, and a few juices.
in your expierence have you gotten juices and or starter kits through customs before?
i live in alberta,
ordered from heaven gifts last night,
air mail.

i hope it all comes through would really like to start vaping.... get healthier n save money :p

Last edited:

Not Iris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I have placed 2 orders from China (unflavoured juice and hardware), and several from the US (juice). Airmail from China takes a very long time to get through Customs. I have never had my packages tampered with by Customs. My last one from China was in Customs for 10 days but sometimes it takes longer.
Good luck with your vaping supplies, they will reach you, but it will take time.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
I've always had good luck with supplies (both juice and hardware) coming from the US, not one package seized so far (knock on wood). The only package I ever ordered from China (GH1) got intercepted by a scumbag shipping company and my $400 worth of goods were replaced by a $0.25 pink octopus keychain lol. GH1 totally stepped up to the plate and re-shipped my order as soon as they found out what had happened, and that package made it from China to Montreal in 2 days :p

It's always a gamble though, so don't put all your eggs in one basket, break up your orders across different suppliers in China/US/Canada is my advice.

feverrave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2011
@ Devilfishphil a pink octopus keychain?? burn.... lol . at least the company you bought from hooked you up after finding out what happened. :)

wow, this all sounds pretty awesome so far, 1/20 packages intercepted?
i like those odds :)

Im going to cuba in a month, so hopefully everything will arrive before then...
it would suck to wait forever only to miss it by a day or two :p

What U.S.A sites do you use? i can't seem to find any that have paypal...

o ya, i didnt order one big package,
but 5 seperate ones.

so hopefully they will get through easier

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
For flavourless, Any accept master-card and Visa without going through paypal? ..And package things Nicely? ;)
Shouldn't we perhaps get a American family member take delivery first and then re-package our flavourless liquid? ..So the return address isn't on a watch list perhaps? What service would be best for a family member to say re-ship to Canada for my Birthday? :D PM's welcomed!

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
For flavourless, Any accept master-card and Visa without going through paypal? ..And package things Nicely? ;)
Shouldn't we perhaps get a American family member take delivery first and then re-package our flavourless liquid? ..So the return address isn't on a watch list perhaps? What service would be best for a family member to say re-ship to Canada for my Birthday? :D PM's welcomed!
The more you act like you're doing something wrong, the more the perception that what you're doing is wrong...

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Crazy Canuck, I don't consider that we're doing anything wrong. Just don't want to loose supplies due to a wrongfully directed customs broker seeing a return address that may have been flagged and thus, being forced back to analogs. It was only the other week, according to a few members, that HC allegedly sent out notices to refuse hardware as well and that there would be changes for the new year. If a package needs a return address to be sent I feel covering our bases would be a very good idea to keep continuity. I wouldn't ask a business to put or fake return addy on a package and I wouldn't ask a family member either. I'm not a business so any package sent from a family member is strictly personal, like a birthday.

Last edited:

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
I have placed several orders out of country for juice, unflavored nic, and hardware. Nothing has been seized yet, but I had one of my unflavored nic packages with 500ml of it investigated. They opened the package and still sent it hahahaha. But so far nothing has been seized. I won't be ordering out of country anymore. I have been hearing way too many horrible stories lately and just refuse to chance it anymore.

Last edited:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com

DHL - people only use them to deliver garbage.. JK. I've had alot of luck with Fedex but one person on here with a possible problem right now so have to wait and see about them.

Conras

Reviewer / Blogger
Aug 25, 2011
Stafford Ontario
DHL - people only use them to deliver garbage.. JK. I've had alot of luck with Fedex but one person on here with a possible problem right now so have to wait and see about them.

To be fair though, I've never had an issue with FedEx before this shipment. I order very often, so something is bound to eventually go wrong.

For all I know, the reason it's being held is the invoice got ripped off by a conveyor belt or something.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
To be fair though, I've never had an issue with FedEx before this shipment. I order very often, so something is bound to eventually go wrong.

For all I know, the reason it's being held is the invoice got ripped off by a conveyor belt or something.

All good, pipeous has enough juice for the west and I'll cover the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread