Your favorite flavor(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Pennsylvania
I've been vaping Pluid almost exclusively for the last month. I remember Mt Baker Vapor's Absinthe being wonderful, so I think my all day vape is coming down to a general Black Licorice. One of my other favorites is Lehigh Vapor's (a local store) Ice Strawberry Kiwi. It's funny, I never smoked menthols, but I love menthol juices, especially mixed with the right fruit flavors.

Elwing

Feb 20, 2014
Texas. USA
I live variety.... Favorites are the Vapor Room's Strawberry/Kiwi, French vanilla, and 555 Menthol (this one is a tobacco flavor). I also like Nicquid's mint chocolate chip and Daybreak ( a tobacco flavor). I have about 6 other flavors that I haven't tried yet, but looking forward to it. And several flavors that I have tried that are not so hot and I won't buy again!!!

Oakman_Smalls

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite juice is still one of my first I tried in a sampler pack from Jvapes. I messed up and got 0 nic but the flavor Nightshade is still the best I have had. I really like everything I have tried from Jvapes so i just keep ordering from them. Plus the have a B&M in my town, talk about convinient.

I tried MBV after a sample of caramel from a friend. While that was good, I am not impressed with their products... at all. Taste cheap and chemical-ly lol.

Ordered a lot of deserty flavors but have decided I prefer sweet tobaccos like ryu4 and vanilla. Need to get some grants custard to try.

If you are a sweet tobacco person or even a desserty person three you MUST try are Nightshade, Pursuit of Happiness, and Pursuit of Sadness all from Jvapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread