• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your Mansion In Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
This may be silly to most of you, but since the Lord knows my heart anyway.....I want my mansion in Glory to be a cool log cabin. I've already put my order in! :laugh: At night when sleep doesn't come immediately, I think about my mansion in Glory. I've got the outside in the front decorated, my front porch with rockers and a couple of porch swings, double doors with beautiful stained glass, and located by the River of Life, so that I can drink any time I wish! You go into the front doors, and there in the foyer is a huge, full bodied portrait of Jesus. You turn to the left, and there is a perpetual fireplace with a gorgeous fire.....no heat.....and above the wooden mantle is another portrait (from the shoulders up) of Jesus. It's not long after that that I go to sleep.

So......if you had a choice, what would your mansion look like? This is just for funsies!

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
This may be silly to most of you, but since the Lord knows my heart anyway.....I want my mansion in Glory to be a cool log cabin. I've already put my order in! :laugh: At night when sleep doesn't come immediately, I think about my mansion in Glory. I've got the outside in the front decorated, my front porch with rockers and a couple of porch swings, double doors with beautiful stained glass, and located by the River of Life, so that I can drink any time I wish! You go into the front doors, and there in the foyer is a huge, full bodied portrait of Jesus. You turn to the left, and there is a perpetual fireplace with a gorgeous fire.....no heat.....and above the wooden mantle is another portrait (from the shoulders up) of Jesus. It's not long after that that I go to sleep.

So......if you had a choice, what would your mansion look like? This is just for funsies!

LOL !!!!!! Oh, this made me laugh!!!!! :):):):) I want a big cool log cabin style mansion too! That's always been my favorite style house. Well, that and spanish style is a close second :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread