Your thoughts on Chai and Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
I didn't consider myself a big fan of fruit flavors until I tried Hype. I'm still not a big fan of fruit flavors in general, but Hype is now my go to along with GJ. Curiously enough, I didn't think banana and tobacco was a combo I'd really like, until I tried it. I love Hype, I always make sure I have some on hand. I wouldn't be without it.

Chai is very flavorful and I like it on occasion as a change-of-pace vape. It's a bit strong for my tastes to be a daily vape, but it is very nice on occasion. It's great after Thai food--FWIW.

rabbit13

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Los Angeles
If you like Chai the drink you'll like the juice. I was mixing half Chai half Clove to give it an extra kick, but after a short time the Clove overpowers the Chai. Now I do 3/4 Chai to 1/4 Clove. Definitely a winter vape for me..

If you like fruit flavors you'll like Hype. Personally I don't like fruit flavors (except GJ), but thought Hype was pretty interesting and unique tasting.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I'm in love with Hype, can't really say anything that hasn't been said. Cravelope is amazing too, if you're digging that melon flavour (way better at 5V+) and I would recommend getting it at 12mg or higher, because the throat hit is very subtle.

The Chai is amazing. I love Chai tea and they nailed the blend. My favourite chai teas use ginger cinnamon and clove at the forefront and that's what I get with AVE's juice. I can imagine it being amazing blended with some tobacco and caramel.

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
I ordered samples of both recently. The hype is good, but I'm not getting a lot of flavor from it. Will reserve judgement for later.

However I've got a problem with the Chai. It's got a smell... like a chemical smell... lotion or perfume perhaps... tried vaping and the chemical/perfume smell turned into a chemical/perfume taste. I'm steeping this one, because I love chai. I'd rather have spiced chai than hot chocolate when it's cold out. Anyone else have this happen? I'm starting to think I'm special after the whole alcohol taste I got from Boba's/GJ that not many others seemed to get.

BWG707

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
CA
I could not stand the Chai I got (I forgot where), until I sweetened it up. I used Sucralose and it helped it alot. I took alot of sweetner but once I got the right amount it changed the juice to a flavor that I could vape all day. The sweetner smoothed out the clove and other strong, overpowering spices. It reminds me of a slightly spicey Texas Sweet Tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread