Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
"Tobacco" flavors, if you can find one you enjoy, tend to be complex and can be vaped alongside many foods and beverages.

Wanna try something awesome? Get a 88% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar. A real chocolate bar, not a flavor :p

Now vape your most favorite dessert flavor after enjoying a bite. Next Level? Pretty close!

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
I want to try mount baker next and see
Fair warning: Even their MaxVG and 70VG/30H2O have PG in the flavoring. It's a very small amount, but for some people it's too much.

I've got some MBV 70VG/30H2O steeping now that I'll be using in a couple of weeks to test my PG tolerance with...

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
Fair warning: Even their MaxVG and 70VG/30H2O have PG in the flavoring. It's a very small amount, but for some people it's too much.

I've got some MBV 70VG/30H2O steeping now that I'll be using in a couple of weeks to test my PG tolerance with...

thats what i was thinking i saw i hope they come out with some though because there prices are amazing!!!

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
Currently I carry 3 flavors everywhere I go. VcV Harvest Berries. Gorilla Juice / Boba's. The third is a 50/50 mix of VcVs vanilla custard and nutty cookie

I love this line up. I have my light refreshing vape in my berries. My tobacco "satisfying" vape in boba's. And my custard/cookie mix is a nice dessert vape

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
ive been searching for a very complex liquid all day cant find anything interesting any advice?

I usually vape a 50-50 blend, so I haven't had the need to research how much if any pg is in the mix; but the vapor chef offers a Max VG option on all their flavors.
Even the simple flavors have a nice complexity to them, never a dull vape.
I'm sure a quick email to customer service letting them know your aversion to pg would yield all the answers you need.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
the vapor chef offers a Max VG option on all their flavors.... I'm sure a quick email to customer service letting them know your aversion to pg would yield all the answers you need.
Coincidentally, I just received an email from them today:
VaporChef said:
We state that blend is "max" VG, because some of our flavorings are suspended in PG. I cannot give you a specific percentage unfortunately, because it would be different for each flavor (and that flavor's individual components.) We have had people in the past who have had a PG sensitivity say that they've had no problem with our max VG blend, and others have decided to stay completely clear from our max VG blend.

Arcticsteam

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
So Cal

eeeek! PG tolerance???? hmmmm Ill have to see, I dont think pg would affect me much :confused: however the dragonfruit, and currant have me hooked to try them.

update: aaah ic ic, saw footnote about allergies to PG

Last edited:

arilosi

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
My most absolute favorite 100% VG Juice is : Pumpkin Pie, black licorice, and Funky Monkey from Crave Gourmet E-Juice.
The Pie tastes exactly like pumpkin pie I love it...and the black licorice is awesome too. If you have the budget , I highly recommend them.

I received some Crave from a contest and I been hooked.... The Juice doesn't contain Nicotine though since its a Canada vendor, but you can get a 120ml bottle for like 23$, and add nicotine.

Its all Certified Organic and the vg is all derived from sweet potato. Super unique flavors that I haven't had before, most of the 100% vgs I tried are all usually NF flavorings, I like NF- but its a nice change if your looking for something different.

If anyone else tried Crave, and can recommend me some similar flavors in the USA let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread