Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
VCV Harvest Berries and Straw-Gwab are both really good. Catherine the Grape is the best grape I have tried. It needs to steep for a few weeks though. OOB it is soapy. They have several other fruits, too, that I haven't tried.

They sent me a free bottle of Catherine the Grape with my order. I have yet to try it, but it sure smells good!!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
jefsview,
I was pleseantly suprised with the White beard. I wasnt sure what to expect when I ordered it, but I do like it!!

I got a free sample of WB and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't been much of a tobacco vaper until the last few months after trying the Beards. Now I am all about the tobacco. VCV, Ahlusion, The Plume Room, HHV. Great stuff!

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Last edited:

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
The only 100% VG juices I've tried so far have been "Monkey Business", "Maple Mountain Breakfast", "Night Shift", and "Mewlew's Magic Blend", all from Velvet Cloud.

They're all pretty tasty, but I've found that I don't really like 100% VG juice in general. The flavor is muted compared to anything with a higher PG composition, the TH is lesser, and they gunk up a coil like nobody's business.

50/50 is my preferred mix.

Ymmv.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
The only 100% VG juices I've tried so far have been "Monkey Business", "Maple Mountain Breakfast", "Night Shift", and "Mewlew's Magic Blend", all from Velvet Cloud.

They're all pretty tasty, but I've found that I don't really like 100% VG juice in general. The flavor is muted compared to anything with a higher PG composition, the TH is lesser, and they gunk up a coil like nobody's business.

50/50 is my preferred mix.

Ymmv.

Mewlews and some of the other dark liquids from VCV can gunk coils, but aside from that I don't relate your experience at all. I get a mouthful of flavor and a great TH from VCV at 18mg nic. Same with HHV Purity liquids. The flavors and TH do not suffer at all from the absence of PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread