Not open for further replies.

barefootgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
Mine are all from Halo: Tribeca, SubZero and Kringle's Curse

I love and use their Belgian Cocoa as a mixer. I mix it with most of their juices but especially with their other tobaccos which I don't like on their own. Belgian with Kringle's Curse I get a chocolate/mint combo that is beyond delicious. Malibu and Belgian are also amazing together. Worst juice from Halo for me is the HX3... What were they thinking !?! LOL.

Next on my list to order are: Nitelite's Gold and Bounty Hunter; Copper Creek's House Blend and Boba's

ETA: For the Halo lovers on this thread there is a new Halo contest going on under the Halo subforum. You can win a 30ml of your choice and it's a fun game. Here is the link >>>
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/halo/292782-cinder-ella-number-game-new-round-today-509.html

Last edited:

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
of the 20 juices i got so far, i haven't even found a single top juice, you guys should be so lucky to have found atleast 3!

the top juice i have in mind would be something in the lines of either a passion fruit, pineapple, or kiwi.

It will come I promise you. I have about 80 juices right now and my first ADV came around #60. GL!

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
of the 20 juices i got so far, i haven't even found a single top juice, you guys should be so lucky to have found atleast 3!

the top juice i have in mind would be something in the lines of either a passion fruit, pineapple, or kiwi.

In that case, have you tried Roar? If you haven't....give "Love Potion" a try. I can't even explain how amazing it is.....but it BLEW MY MIND. It is a perfect blend.....

The only way I can describe it is a subtle, fruit mix (not candy, actual fruit) and it reminds me of the smell of a hot girl on the beach in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread