Status
Not open for further replies.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
After a very long and tedious search:

#3 - A 3-way tie between COV's Butterscotch steeped with the cap off for at least a week, PS's Swagger, and AVE's Gorilla juice out of a dripping atty, knock those analog-cravings into oblivion.

#2 - Ahlusion's Boba Tea (Plain), 50/50 - 12mg in an SS mesh, unbleached-cheesecloth hybrid in an rba

And my #1, all-day every-day vape,,
Pink Spot's French Vanilla from a dripping atty, only because it is so f*#$ing perfect.

Last edited:

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
All the fruity, candy, beverage-like, and desert flavors aside, I seem to be on a never-ending journey in search of the most satisfying tobacco juice.

Who isn't? :D

I like Halo's "tobaccos" a lot, but none of them actually have a tobacco flavor. The only exceptions are Turkish (mild, generic pipe) and Midnight Apple (like Turkish but with an added apple flavor). My favorite Halo's flavors in no particular order are: Longhorn, Captain Jack, Torque 56, Tribeca, and Prime15.

I have tried probably around 100 samples. I have not found anything that comes even close to an analog cigarette, but I have found a number of very satisfying pipe and cigar juices. In no particular order, I would recommend to try the following to get started: Want2Vape's The Blond (cigar), Louisville (pipe), CI Cigar ("spicy" cigar), and Ahlusion's Blue Grass Burley (pipe).

My top 3 thus far in no particular order:

Want2Vape's The Blond.
Want2Vape's Louisville.
Halo's Longhorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread