Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Got my first order today...

Tried the free dr pepper sample -- gross. Gonna let it steep for a while. It could also be because its a brand new ego-c that I am using it in, and the atty wasn't clear yet from the crummy generic juice that came with it which was the first thing I tried. So don't take this as a bad review for it, I will give it another try in a few days.

Tried arctic ice so far... amazing! So crisp and mentholy! Its fantastic! Cant wait to try the rest of my order after I finish this tank off! I can't stop sucking it down!

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Tested hypnotic mist today... Pretty good and mellow. Reminds me almost of smoking a hooka!

Also Mt Mist is decent. Not amazing, but definitely vapable. Very light sense of lemon/lime on exhale. This may need to steep or be used on a LR atty.

I am using a standard Ego-C.

I am going to give Dr Pepper another chance, now that I am better at cleaning my atty out and priming! I am almost positive I didnt give it a proper shot yesterday.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I ordered Dr. Pepper and I am worried now that I won't like it. I might let it sit a bit since I have some already great juices. I am stoked to try Red Bomb...it smells really good though.

I seriously think I just had a dirty atomizer with the quality of the other juices I have tried. I'll give it another shot in a few hours and see if its better (I am a TON better at cleaning the atty now ;) )

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Tried it again. Its definitely better.

Still not perfect, but im starting to taste something much nicer. I think it needs another couple days to steep or so. But its definitely not horriflying bad anymore! I dont think it was a dirty atomizer, it just needs to sit.

dr pepper? yes, mine is steeping too. i tasted what i thought was a light cherry flavor. im gonna give it another week.

AshleyNonSmokie

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Ohio, USA
I loved the Dragon Fruit and French Vanilla right off the bat. However I was repulsed by the Kaluah w/ cream and sweetener :( I am letting that one steep in hope that it will be good after a week. Do you think just a week steeping it will be at it's best, or will more time do anything for it if I don't like it? Maybe my taste will change.

I am looking forward to my next order :) I would love to try the cheesecake. I think next tme I will pick up in store since I'm right down the road in Hartville!
BTW.....thank you for the free sample of orange liquid. Even though I don't care for it on it's own, I love it mixed with the cherry I already had.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
I am now a fan of the Strawberry Waffle with Whipped Cream. It's pretty darn good. I recentely got a 3.7v device and it tastes so much better with that than on my eGo (never would have thought a few .3 volts would make a difference).

I still like the Blueberry Waffles better but I might have to add Strawbery Waffle once in awhile too.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
I just got an order in today and I'm vaping every one of them LOL! My husband has the Cowboy, which is his favorite. I got 3 new flavors for myself (and him-- but lets be honest, I'm going to hog them). I finally tried Snickerdoodle (80%pg/20%vg 24mg nic) and I'm completely in love with it. Not only does it vape beautifully, it also makes my house smell like cookies!

I also got Shade Menthol, which I like pretty well. I have to have a menthol on hand. This one doesn't have the big menthol aspect to it but it is smooth, tastes nice and I'll certainly use it. Same PG/VG nicotine ratio as the other, as well as the Liquid Amber we got. And by the way, Liquid Amber is something from the heavens. It's almost a tobacco flavor with a little bit of a hypnotic mist taste, though not as sweet. And I'm definitely getting the sourish after taste, which is surprisingly pleasant. This is a new favorite of mine :)

My freebie is Lemon and I already know I love that. Tastes like a Lemon Head candy and I'd suggest it to anyone. And by the way, thanks for the freebies! I think I look forward to that more than to getting the things I ordered.

steveo9043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Chicago IL
Last week I got 9 flavors in. Monster, pina colada, coffee (cs), cream soda and the sampler pack of the super concentrated. Got to say I like them all. Favorite would be Pina Colada.... reminds me of hanging on a beach in mexico lol. The coffee is taking me a little to get used to. It has a very good coffee flavor but i put lots of cream and sugar in my coffee so its not exactly how I would like it to taste.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
I just got an order in today and I'm vaping every one of them LOL! My husband has the Cowboy, which is his favorite. I got 3 new flavors for myself (and him-- but lets be honest, I'm going to hog them). I finally tried Snickerdoodle (80%pg/20%vg 24mg nic) and I'm completely in love with it. Not only does it vape beautifully, it also makes my house smell like cookies!

I also got Shade Menthol, which I like pretty well. I have to have a menthol on hand. This one doesn't have the big menthol aspect to it but it is smooth, tastes nice and I'll certainly use it. Same PG/VG nicotine ratio as the other, as well as the Liquid Amber we got. And by the way, Liquid Amber is something from the heavens. It's almost a tobacco flavor with a little bit of a hypnotic mist taste, though not as sweet. And I'm definitely getting the sourish after taste, which is surprisingly pleasant. This is a new favorite of mine :)

My freebie is Lemon and I already know I love that. Tastes like a Lemon Head candy and I'd suggest it to anyone. And by the way, thanks for the freebies! I think I look forward to that more than to getting the things I ordered.

I loved Liquid Amber. Don't know why I didn't order it. Try Oba Oba next and Royal. I think you will like those two, especially Oba OBa if you like Amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread