YUM! A very pleasing surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
I just got another order from HC today. I had hesitantly ordered the Milk egg flavoring, not knowing what to expect, but curious. This has to be the best flavor I have ever smelled, it is absolutely heavenly. Think of the smell of a good, homemade bread pudding or a rich yellow cake batter. That is the closest I can think of to describe it. I am particularly fond of the mocha as well, but I have over 60 flavors from other vendors and about 30 of the HC flavors now and this is hands down my favorite flavor. Of all the flavors I have ordered from HC, the only one that disappointed was the cinammon and that is because I was expecting a "sweet" cinammon, HC's is more true to life cinammon with a woody smell, more like the taste of a cinammon stick. Of course, the Milk Egg is now my favorite, but I also recommend the root beer, cream, mocha, milk chocolate, strawberry (dead on taste of a freshly picked strawberry; not too sweet, not bitter) and cream. Hmmm,,,looking at the way I listed those last three flavors I know what my next recipe is going to be. Thanks again Amy, excellent flavors.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I just got another order from HC today. I had hesitantly ordered the Milk egg flavoring, not knowing what to expect, but curious. This has to be the best flavor I have ever smelled, it is absolutely heavenly. Think of the smell of a good, homemade bread pudding or a rich yellow cake batter. That is the closest I can think of to describe it. I am particularly fond of the mocha as well, but I have over 60 flavors from other vendors and about 30 of the HC flavors now and this is hands down my favorite flavor. Of all the flavors I have ordered from HC, the only one that disappointed was the cinammon and that is because I was expecting a "sweet" cinammon, HC's is more true to life cinammon with a woody smell, more like the taste of a cinammon stick. Of course, the Milk Egg is now my favorite, but I also recommend the root beer, cream, mocha, milk chocolate, strawberry (dead on taste of a freshly picked strawberry; not too sweet, not bitter) and cream. Hmmm,,,looking at the way I listed those last three flavors I know what my next recipe is going to be. Thanks again Amy, excellent flavors.

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are happy with our flavour.

we plan to stock more flavour. please let us know which flavors you want to try. :)

thanks.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread