Radioactive
The Cure

And the complementary Got Cookie?

So,
Wakonda
The Virus
Radioactive
The Cure

They tasted ok to me, but they didn't grab me. Not bad, but just not something I would repeat. Wakonda was a bit of a surprise. I thought I would love it. I really dig coffee vapes, but this, and the others, had a marshmallowy vibe that I found too sweet.

The other surprises were the cookie vapes, which I thought would be too sweet, but I found very balanced. Also a surprise is that Got Cookie had a minty hint to it, which I enjoyed. I don't usually like minty, but this was just a hint of sweetness and breeze, which was really good. I liked it better than the mint chocolate I had concocted myself.

But the winner was Peanut Butter Cookie. For me, this was just the perfect mix of flavors. In fact, I liked it so much, that I have bought 60ml's and filled my newest and best bottom feeder with it. I also got 30ml'ls of Got Cookie.

I really appreciate Nicoticket's generous sales. It allowed me to try out some new flavors with intriguing results. Most other vendors I deal with rarely offer sales. Nicoticket gives us a break all the time. So, I'll let the others steep, and if they're still not my thing, I will pass them along with pleasure.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
So,
Wakonda
The Virus
Radioactive
The Cure

They tasted ok to me, but they didn't grab me. Not bad, but just not something I would repeat. Wakonda was a bit of a surprise. I thought I would love it. I really dig coffee vapes, but this, and the others, had a marshmallowy vibe that I found too sweet.
I like Wakonda after a long steep - read months rather than weeks.
Virus also changes as it steeps longer too. You may find both change to your liking in time.

The other surprises were the cookie vapes, which I thought would be too sweet, but I found very balanced. Also a surprise is that Got Cookie had a minty hint to it, which I enjoyed. I don't usually like minty, but this was just a hint of sweetness and breeze, which was really good. I liked it better than the mint chocolate I had concocted myself.
A little of the Got Cookie added to the PBC and also others, such as Strawnilla etc., give a very nice chocolate enhanced alternative :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread