Yup, almost ready...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaconda

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2011
Freddy Beach, NB, Canada
OMG!!!! 15 month old Hopscotch!!! I had some that was steeped for 6 months, sold it to a friend, and then gave it a try from her bottle. I tried to buy it back but she wouldn't let me have it! I was so ...... for not trying it first... I just put in an order for 120 ml's. I'm putting 60ml asside for me, NO ONE IS GETTING IT!!

PS: Nice to see you back TT. :)

PPS: Maureen.... the Pro-vari should hit the spot. If you are looking to get a new mod as a treat to self, pick up the Darwin, it's an awsome mod for a dripper. I love it! I can switch out atty's and enjoy the juice at that sweet spot (wattage vs volts).

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Thanks for the info Anaconda...I might consider that once I can get myself down to the 2 cigs a day or less I was at before I fell off the wagon...

Unfortunately I've still been feeling really stressed and depressed lately....I don't want to do anything too drastic. I do remember how nice it was to not be tied to a pack of smokes before...so hopefully I'll remind myself of that everytime I pick up a cig. I know I can do it...just realizing that I need to force the issue a little more than I have been lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread