Zapper V1 + V2 at New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lentulusbatiatus

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Wakefield
Hi everyone, I am introducing my new website Mevs-Mods based in the UK where my Zappers will be available from now on. (they were originally available at juice kitchen)

As well as the original Zapper I have now released the V2 which as a larger capacitor and a large LED meter for the voltage, in addition to the charge button there is also a discharge button too, so now you can fine tune the voltage used for perfect welds depending on what wires you use. The units come supplied with soldered Crocodile Clips and lead for ease of use with the fine wires, also with a AA and 9V batteries.

Here's a video review done by Scott brilliantly as usual.

As well as the Zappers I have also produced some OHM meters with a large LED screen also and more solid than usual stand off connectors, these also come supplied with a high quality 9v Battery. These are quite weighty for a ohm meter and therefore double up as an atty stand when re-coiling/wicking.

ohm_meter.png

In the near future there will also be available hand made driptips and mod Stands which I will update soon.

Hope you like the site and the few products I have made and I am happy to answer any questions.

Just to add there is 3 different shipping prices for the zappers and ohm meters, all 1st class signed for.
UK - £4.10
Europe - £10.25
US and ROW - £12.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread