Zenith vs. Magma

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwest

Mar 11, 2014
San Francisco, CA
I've never used the zenith but I have the magma infinite clone. Been using it almost 2 weeks now and no complaints. Flavor is great. It's completely coverted me from my KFL+ as my daily atty. I find that the amount of juice it holds is equivalent to having one cig. I still keep the habit of going outside for a "smoke break" at work and it lasts me just as long, if not longer, than a cig would. I haven't compared it to an authentic magma but the machining on the infinite seems fine to me. Threads are smooth and I haven't had any problems.

BeRight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2009
Ellicott City, Maryland
I have the magma from fasttech - well made works great - agree with above posters: great RDA for flavor and vapor production.

+s: deep well, easy deck build, numerous airflow and coil build options, flavor and vapor superb.

-s: long 510 connection - doesn't fit flush on any of my mods, oozes juice because of airflow holes under coil(s).

Even with -s it is a keeper and gets daily use by me, along with my favorite to date Origen. Origen doesn't have any of the Magma -s but has a smaller well and less airflow options.

As eastwest posted great vape break RDA.

VenusianSky

Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Pittsburgh
I have an Infinite Magma. Never saw an authentic, but if I didn't know, I would think the Infinite could be authentic. The engraving and machining seems pretty much perfect. I do have the copper AFC ring, to match my copper mod, which is a dead giveaway that mine is a clone. I'd be curious to a comparison of the posts threading and screws between the two. Are they the same, or is one better than the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread