Zeus bought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
California
I have one. I really like it. The power seems to be scaled well to the cartos. The flavor is great. Way better than the eGo Twist/T3 combo I was running before. I've run through 30ml of juice on a single carto and it's still fine. So they're expensive on a per-unit basis, but they seem pretty competitive on a per-ml bais.

I have been eying every new VW APV that's been coming on the market for months and I just haven't found something I really wanted. I really liked the form factor of the eGo. I knew I'd have to go bigger in an APV to get the features I wanted and I was reconciled to that, but I didn't regard it as ideal.

And I still had no idea if it would really make that big of a difference over my eGo Twists. It seemed my problem was more with juice delivery than power. I've tried pretty much every hyped clearo that's come through in the last year and all disappointed me in some way or another: muted flavor, leaking, poor battery contact, etc. I tried a carto tank, but it was big and a bit fiddly. Dripping is annoying to me and I can't do it when driving, which is the primary time I vape. RBAs look like they give great flavor but I have enough hobbies already. I just want to be able to fill something and go about my day. The Zeus cartos hold 3.5 ml of juice, which is plenty for me, without being bulky and top-heavy.

I saw the reviews on the Zeus from pbsardo and grimmgreen and I figured I'd give it a shot. I didn't think I'd be interested in something non-variable, but maybe the answer for me was to go more simple rather than more complex. The Zeus just works. I throw some juice in this thing and have a great vape. Hard to argue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread