Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
I just got mine, the manual/auto combo, and I'm starting to wish I had got the plain auto, because this thing is just too darned long! It's longer than my provari with an 18650 extension.

I almost feel like I need to buy a scabbard for it!

I'm getting the funny carto test as well, hopefully it will dissipate soon. I'd soak it, but I'd hate to waste 3-4ml of juice.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I'm getting the funny carto test as well, hopefully it will dissipate soon. I'd soak it, but I'd hate to waste 3-4ml of juice.

If your Smileomizer still has a funny carto taste after letting it soak, just shoot me an email at brandon@vapor4life.com and I can get you a replacement. I've gotten that taste before and after some soaking and some Taryn spinning, the taste was gone.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
If your Smileomizer still has a funny carto taste after letting it soak, just shoot me an email at brandon@vapor4life.com and I can get you a replacement. I've gotten that taste before and after some soaking and some Taryn spinning, the taste was gone.

I shot you an email...I tried this and another cleaning method I found on the V4L.com forum and the result was pretty much unvapeable (maybe I got a bad batch?).

I think I need to go ahead and accept the fact that these are probably best used as 1 carto per flavor, and proceed that way. If they really do last weeks or months, I'm OK with paying a bit more for these cartomizers.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I got your email and I'll get a followup email to you soon.

I shot you an email...I tried this and another cleaning method I found on the V4L.com forum and the result was pretty much unvapeable (maybe I got a bad batch?).

I think I need to go ahead and accept the fact that these are probably best used as 1 carto per flavor, and proceed that way. If they really do last weeks or months, I'm OK with paying a bit more for these cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread