Zeus! holy schmokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubberdux13

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Decatur, GA
www.myspace.com
I haven't posted in a very long time.. but just had to message after trying the Zeus. I'm a regular user of Titan manuals and have been using V4L products for 3 years (stopped smoking the first day I tried V4L). The Zeus caught my eye and I decided it would be nice to have a change up. It's pretty darn powerful. My package arrived an hour ago, so this is an off the cuff review. Amazing TH and vapor production.... the weird chemical smell/taste on the Smileomizer, is initially rough, but went away within a few minutes of puffing (could probably just clean it with alcohol to avoid the initial unpleasantness.)

I vend at a few art festivals and sometimes perform at gigs where I might be on remote all day - the Zeus' long battery life and high capacity carto will definitely be a good companion. Thank you guys, very very much.

**edit - I got the automatic. wanted to go for the full on hands-free/ cigar look.

Last edited:

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
lujin4, if you're pressing the button 5 times rapidly and it won't switch, it may be defective. I press it as fast as possible (kind of like button mashing in a fighting game). But if you don't press the button fast enough, you won't get it to switch. You can email me the order number at brandon@vapor4life.com if it doesn't work for you.

Got mine yesterday, and I agree..it's awsome. However that said, I got the auto/manual and the 5 strokes on the button does not switch it from manual to auto. Any ideas?

Last edited:

lujin4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
Milwakee
lujin4, if you're pressing the button 5 times rapidly and it won't switch, it may be defective. I press it as fast as possible (kind of like button mashing in a fighting game). But if you don't press the button fast enough, you won't get it to switch. You can email me the order number at brandon@vapor4life.com if it doesn't work for you.

Thanks BHam, that worked like a charm. Much appreciated :toast:

MystStick

ECF Veteran
I just received my new auto Zeus today and couldn't wait to open the package! The cigar is much prettier in person than the pictures reflect - it is stunning looking. Because I didn't want to wait to charge it and I was on my way out the door - I used the USB in my car. Loved it from the very first draw! It is the perfect vape experience and feels wonderful in my hand. Not too heavy to be hands free when needed. I don't have any issue at all with cutoff times. It is so responsive to the lightest pause in breath and responds immediately on new intake...... almost like just natural breathing and vaping. Only negative at all is the round end of the smileomizer.....just too big for my mouth, but I am adjusting to it. It just looks a little strange and is not a natural feel. Would love it with a whistle tip, even if it distracted some from the sleek look of the smileomizer. Currently using cinnablaze in it, which I know is going to cost me in lifespan but I just couldn't resist. It tastes so good in it..... no filler taste at all. Ordered extra smileomizers last night on the half price sale, so it doesn't hurt as much. Next order I am going to take BHam's suggestion and try WOW peppermint.

Just got to say........this Zeus is rocking my vape world!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
So glad you're loving it MystStick! When you try WOW Peppermint, let it steep for a few days. I noticed that I get a closer, dare I say it, Peacemaker taste (sweet candy taste) when I let it air out over a couple days :). Keep on vapin' that Zeus and tell us what you think after a weekend of vaping on it!

I just received my new auto Zeus today and couldn't wait to open the package! The cigar is much prettier in person than the pictures reflect - it is stunning looking. Because I didn't want to wait to charge it and I was on my way out the door - I used the USB in my car. Loved it from the very first draw! It is the perfect vape experience and feels wonderful in my hand. Not too heavy to be hands free when needed. I don't have any issue at all with cutoff times. It is so responsive to the lightest pause in breath and responds immediately on new intake...... almost like just natural breathing and vaping. Only negative at all is the round end of the smileomizer.....just too big for my mouth, but I am adjusting to it. It just looks a little strange and is not a natural feel. Would love it with a whistle tip, even if it distracted some from the sleek look of the smileomizer. Currently using cinnablaze in it, which I know is going to cost me in lifespan but I just couldn't resist. It tastes so good in it..... no filler taste at all. Ordered extra smileomizers last night on the half price sale, so it doesn't hurt as much. Next order I am going to take BHam's suggestion and try WOW peppermint.

Just got to say........this Zeus is rocking my vape world!

MystStick

ECF Veteran
So glad you're loving it MystStick! When you try WOW Peppermint, let it steep for a few days. I noticed that I get a closer, dare I say it, Peacemaker taste (sweet candy taste) when I let it air out over a couple days :). Keep on vapin' that Zeus and tell us what you think after a weekend of vaping on it!

Thanks for the suggestion BHam.... I was a huge Peacemaker Peppermint fan, so will let it air a little bit. Still can't get over how much I love the cinnablaze... but hoping the peppermint is a little more smileo friendly. However, right now, I am willing to run the risk! Just loving the new Zeus!!!

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I've run about 24mLs (8 fills roughly) and it's just now turning brown. And by turning brown, I mean...a very tiny brown spot near the air tube in the middle. It's going strong :).

Thanks for the suggestion BHam.... I was a huge Peacemaker Peppermint fan, so will let it air a little bit. Still can't get over how much I love the cinnablaze... but hoping the peppermint is a little more smileo friendly. However, right now, I am willing to run the risk! Just loving the new Zeus!!!

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
You guys are really making me want a Zeus. I've resisted every new battery since last July when I got an Ego, and then I got two extra diamonds in December. No VV, no tanks, no handles, no DAV, etc. Wow cartos usually and the Ego occasionally.
Still, I WANT the Vapor Zeus. I can vicariously enjoy it through these glowing remarks and a little YouTube for now. I must have it and I shall, THIS year! Oh wait.. by my calculations I've been vaping 3 years and a day, plus it's my birthday today so I must HAVE it next month. Yeah, that's it! Sounds like a plan!

MystStick

ECF Veteran
Happy Birthday to ThankYou4Vaping! I would sing, but too early in the morning for my voice... LOL

Huge congrats on the 3 Year Mark in your vaping journey! What a wonderful inspiration! I agree, time for new toys to celebrate! It is so much fun to reach out and try something new and exciting!!!! What a wonderful way to reward your success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread