The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zeus x nexmesh

Discussion in 'Coil Builds' started by Superuser187, Jan 19, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Superuser187

Superuser187 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    This is a message to zeus x mesh users :p

Bought today some wotofo nexmesh strip's kanthal 0.14ohm

I have heard that Zeus x mesh coils are proprietary and I thought I would use a small Dremel to make the nexmesh thinner cause I read people say on internet they do that....some suggested use Dremel on the the deck so that u make posts thinner and then clamps can take thicker mesh...

I didn't wanted to do that sooo I took a cutter (u can use also nail clippers) and I just cut the mesh corners at the part that is not mesh but it's solid just the edges and up until the point where mesh starts

Then u are able to install the mesh on the Zeus and u only clamp the edges that they are solid.....it's not like geekvape mesh that u put all inside and let them sit cause nexmesh are shorter anyway u don't want that....almost all the solid ends inside the clamp and just tighten it...

The end result is great just make sure the mesh is straight and not tilted...at the end u end up with a little thicker mesh and even thought nexmesh is shorter compare to geekvape since u clamp it like that it ends up same if not a little longer...

I wanted to try this mesh cause the way it looks seemed it would be better (it's more densed)
    And it is....the flavour is better and I vape it at same watts as the geekvape mesh and same ariflow and same juice to compare...
    The nexmesh give me a little more flavour and more clouds...but the most important for me is that it gives me a little warmer vape and thats the only thing I didn't like Soo much in using the Zeus x mesh...and the flavour is a little different...maybe cause it's warmer but I like it a lot so far..

Soo anyone interested u can try this is easy in case u haven't tried already....plus those mesh coils are sold wayyyyyyy cheaper like I got a pack of 10 mesh for 6 euros...

:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.